Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy. The computer wars rage on. Now the State is accused directly of with holding exculpatory evidence in the form of.....the 2008 image HD.

Says the 2009 HD image by Dworkin was made in Dec. 2009, so after files had been modified by the DT examining the HD. So......is the DT saying Dworkin didn't use the 2008 image HD to clone? Why not?

He also mentions more motions to follow on this subject. :facepalm:

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 1m1 minute ago
Pros: What are patterns in all tests over these years? #jodiarias psychologist says depression, anxiety, dissociation.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2h2 hours ago
JUST FOR MEN says #jodiarias is not an angry or hostile person according to his expert opinion & ugly graph. B47JswTCIAAssff.jpg

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 57s57 seconds ago
Geffner says we don't know the cause of the trauma, only that it exists #JodiArias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Psychologist: Depression is a major issue with #jodiarias, probably longstanding. Also anxiety and dissociation.

I'm 8 pages behind, but I'm lost. Am I following all this correctly?
- In the trial, the DT said DeMarte was an incompetent liar. Now they are using her results as being in their favor?
- In the trial, the DT said RS had JA pegged; now they are staying away from his so-called findings as though they never existed?
- This witness seems to be going to great lengths to say that the tests paint JA as someone she obviously wasn't. The jury is bright enough to see this for themselves, but Juan will drive that home and put a ribbon on it. What's the point?

Apparently the defense strategy is to leave the juror's brains so fried that they can't tell a Yes vote from a No vote. I'm reminded of the old "This is your brain/This is your brain on drugs" commercial, except the second part becomes this is your brain after months hearing KN and JW and their team of "experts" droning on and on and on and on and on and ....

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 41s42 seconds ago
#jodiarias has long standing history of PTSD, depression. (cont)

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 7s7 seconds ago
(Cont) Have not ruled out suicidal thoughts, personality disorders, substance abuse & what is causing trauma. #jodiarias

Now--this is one question I would love to hear CMJA answer:

audrey_m ‏@audrey_m 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias juror question to Dr. G- If she strongly ideates suicide, why is she fighting the death penalty?

She loves herself too much to commit suicide. Suicide ideation...Oh please!

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 12s12 seconds ago
Geffner: Personality disorder-Its pervasive and is a pattern throughout your life, it doesn't just all of a sudden appear #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Chandler, AZ
Geffner is a bit of a chuckler. He seems like a happy go lucky guy..for now. When it's time for cross who knows what we'll get #jodiarias

So the murderer has thoughts of suicide and is crying out for help. Come on jury, help her out, give her what she wants, give her death.

Rereading the motion. DT is alleging that the State turned over a clone to Dworkin that did not come from the 2008 image HD. That's the withholding of exculpatory evidence, because the DT claims it wasn't aware the 2008 image existed. The alleged misconduct is as well that the State has been aware of the *advertiser censored* logs on the 2008 image yet accused former DT members of destroying evidence, falsely accused BN, etc etc.

BBM. In what world would alleged *advertiser censored* on a victim's computer excuse murder!? It's not exculpatory evidence!! :banghead:

The jury is probably thinking yeah do we get it. She's a psycho and can we give her the DP since she is so now very mentally ill. hmmm Travis last photo of him alive- Yep - sure can- no problem - you put down a rabid dog, you don't let it live and infect others around them - YES.

I think his point is going to be that you can't administer the death penalty to mentally ill persons regardless of their crimes. I don't think there's any doubt she has 'mental problems' but I doubt they rise to the legal level of preventing the death penalty from being considered. But stay tuned, Nurmi promises many motions to come.

Zoey Watson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 1m1 minute ago
@jeffgoldesq #JodiArias bought a new Glock AFTER murder. If she wanted to be dead, she would BE dead.

Amen to that!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s28 seconds ago Chandler, AZ
Geffner is talking about personality disorders. He's speaking about what the DSM says. Paranoia,Narcissistic....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 41s42 seconds ago
#jodiarias has long standing history of PTSD, depression. (cont)

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 7s7 seconds ago
(Cont) Have not ruled out suicidal thoughts, personality disorders, substance abuse & what is causing trauma. #jodiarias

changing the bolds - to illustrate he still doesn't know the etiology of her mental issues.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 3m3 minutes ago
“@jeffgoldesq: DrG says #JodiArias had high suicidal ideation. IMHO shows how BS this all is. Only ideation she had was homicidal.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Chandler, AZ
Jen Willmott asks if these are mental illnesses and Geffner says YES #jodiarias #3tvarias

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Arias is mentally ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela