Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 37s37 seconds ago
The Mormons come a knocking on Jodi's door at Travis's request #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

"Within 2 months of meeting he's now sexting.

He's sending pictures of his penis to her."

Geff on TA. #jodiarias

:facepalm: . . . :rolleyes:

Geff says this is a mixed message. She was not in control of the relationship and it psychologically devastated her. #jodiarias

Then so is every other woman that didn't have a call back after having sex with a man she didn't really know feel.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 21s21 seconds ago
Within 2 months the relationship elevates.
Travis has sent Jodi penis pics #jodiarias #3tvarias

I wish someone would grab a screenshot(s) of this timeline.

Geff says this is a mixed message. She was not in control of the relationship and it psychologically devastated her. #jodiarias

Then so is every other woman that didn't have a call back after having sex with a man she didn't really know feel.

Poor, Poor, Poor little Jodi! How lame can he get.

Even Bill Clinton knew that sex was just sex.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
2 weeks later Travis is baptizing Jodi
After baptizing Travis initiated anal sex #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 36s 37 seconds ago
#JodiArias baptism pic up as Geffner talks about #TravisAlexander having anal sex with her.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Geff pointing out the contradictions that after sexting her, he's baptizing her (2 weeks after alleged penis text) #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

#NSFW Willmott displays their baptism on the screen as Geff begins to discuss the couple's descent in to 4nal relations. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 34s 34 seconds ago

NSFW: Geff claims that #JodiArias was shocked by his request, originally went along with it but it hurt & she decided to stop.

OMG I CAN"T stand it! I feel like throwing something! What does any of this matter! Who cares about any of this, especially the religious stuff! How does any of this mean the murderer should not be put to death! I don't know how Travis' family does it. God bless them!

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner has now moved on to anal sex re: #jodiarias and Travis Alexander.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias baptism pic up as Geffner talks about #TravisAlexander having anal sex with her.

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Within 2 months of relationship, #TravisAlexander sent sexual photos via texts to #JodiArias. 2 weeks later he baptized her, Geffner says.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Juan speaks up and objects to Geffner talking about Mormonism. Some sustained some overruled #jodiarias #3tvarias

I don’t know if it’s inappropriate to put this link here so I apologise if I’m in error but after reading your thread, this came into my mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDso5ElFRg

Call it comic relief from the farce that is the Jodi Arias trial.

I wouldn’t be surprised if JSS retired after this is over. And not because of the criticism. But because of her sanity.

It shouldn't matter what religion it was. Many mainline churches preach abstinence before marriage.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 4s 5 seconds ago
Geffner talking about confusion over relationship. #JodiArias

GEFF- Travis is important in the religion and wants anal sex so Jodi goes along with it but it was painful so she stopped it #jodiarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Geffner: Arias didn't know anyyhlng about Mormon church-then two months later she is being baptised.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
NSFW: Geff claims that #JodiArias was shocked by his request, originally went along with it but it hurt & she decided to stop.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 2m2 minutes ago
Baptism followed by anal sex re: #jodiarias & Travis Alexander: Dr. Geffner says "That is as strong a mixed message as you can get."

Geffner- It's a pattern for Jodi to comply #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 1m1 minute ago  Phoenix, AZ
Soon after baptism, Geffner says #TravisAlexander initiated anal sex. Both events show #JodiArias pattern to "please him."

William Pitts @william_pitts · 4s 5 seconds ago
12/2006 #TravisAlexander told #JodiArias to date other people. Arias thought it was her fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop