Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

That is a very scary question. I have often wondered the same thing. My son is 26 and when this case was going on I forced him to watch her interviews on Inside Edition, etc. It freaked him out for sure. But I needed him to realize that any 'booty call' could be a dangerous deadly experience if not careful. He was always warning his little sister and it was important for him to see it can happen to him as well.

I think that Jodi is the perfect example of a passive/aggressive monster. She is seething and vile inside, but has a calm, though creepy exterior. The most abusive person that I have ever met was my cousins ex husband. He beat her and spanked the kids rather violently until she finally left hid worthless arse. But he was not passive aggressive in any way. You could see him visibly become agitated and then go to a slow boil. Gave her time to get away and come home to a punched in wall or smashed dishes.

But Jodi made false pretenses of being 'okay' and not mad. I am sure she faked him out that night. Gave him a worthless check for the car, told him she was on the way to see her new boyfriend, and wished TA well. She just wanted a place to rest for the night and maybe a last roll in the hay, for old time's sake. All the while she knew he was a dead man. True Evil. :devil:

Your kids are lucky to live in a family that can talk about this kind of stuff so honestly and openly. There's more to the birds and the bees than just birds and bees. Sometimes there are birds of prey and killer bees.

WTH…. Travis says “I was little more than a dildo with a heartbeat to you.” And this expert witness sees it as “ JA was essentially a sex object to TA”

So, to paraphrase...
Travis to Jodi: You treat me like a sex object.
Geffner: See how Travis treated Jodi like a sex object.

Yup.

God rest ye merry Websleuthers, let nothing you dismay.
Remember Jodi Arias will some day go away.
And rot in prison if she's lucky while we all say "Yay!"
Oh tidings of comfort and joy, comfort and joy,
Oh tidings of comfort and joy.

Hah, T-4-2! Thanks! I'm not too keen on many Christmas carols (if I hear "Little Drummer Boy" yet again, my eyes will be permanently crossed). But this is one of my favorites.

Now I'm thinking of the original first line: "God rest ye merry gentlemen." As in the many men who encountered CMJA considering themselves blessed for being alive today.

God rest ye merry Websleuthers, let nothing you dismay.
Remember Jodi Arias will some day go away.
And rot in prison if she's lucky while we all say "Yay!"
Oh tidings of comfort and joy, comfort and joy,
Oh tidings of comfort and joy.
Delete

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s34 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner says Jodi has written so much about how happy she is for Travis but now she's talking about herself being happy #jodiarias

Yes she sure did. She thought she had found another young prosperous Mormon man to move on to, until she found out he lived with his parents and wasn't as serious as her in being a good Mormon. koff koff

Please forgive me if you see deletes or odd words in my post. Tapatalk is useful but a pain on the azz with the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please forgive me if you see deletes or odd words in my post. Tapatalk is useful but a pain on the azz with the phone.

Message Received and ...GOTCHA' Covered. ;)

Thanks Frigga, my family and I need your prayers right now and I will be praying for others. So many on WS are needy, sick or have lost loved ones. I have lost two grandsons and my sister. And there are others who are suffering. So thanks for the prayers. And through it all, we have so much to be grateful for. I am personally so happy that Jesus Christ died for me. I sure didn't merit it. Merry Christmas to everyone!
Curious!!! Big (((((hugs))))) to you and I will continue to pray for you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss... I can only imagine the pain and devastation you must be feeling, I have no words except to say you are wonderful and amazing, lovely and insightful. The world is a better place because you are here and your grandsons and sister must have been really beautiful, special people to be loved by you. I will be thinking of you. If you need anything or to talk please reach out and message me. I am a good listener. Much love sweet Curious~ Katrina

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 5m5 minutes ago
Clearly someone who says, "My wit & sexuality are my curse" has low self esteem and body issues NOT #jodiarias

Three holes and half a wit. What's a girl to do?

BBM

That is a very scary question. I have often wondered the same thing. My son is 26 and when this case was going on I forced him to watch her interviews on Inside Edition, etc. It freaked him out for sure. But I needed him to realize that any 'booty call' could be a dangerous deadly experience if not careful. He was always warning his little sister and it was important for him to see it can happen to him as well.

I think that Jodi is the perfect example of a passive/aggressive monster. She is seething and vile inside, but has a calm, though creepy exterior. The most abusive person that I have ever met was my cousins ex husband. He beat her and spanked the kids rather violently until she finally left hid worthless arse. But he was not passive aggressive in any way. You could see him visibly become agitated and then go to a slow boil. Gave her time to get away and come home to a punched in wall or smashed dishes.

But Jodi made false pretenses of being 'okay' and not mad. I am sure she faked him out that night. Gave him a worthless check for the car, told him she was on the way to see her new boyfriend, and wished TA well. She just wanted a place to rest for the night and maybe a last roll in the hay, for old time's sake. All the while she knew he was a dead man. True Evil. :devil:

My baby boy turned thirty six today. Right after he turned fifteen he had a fourteen year old girl attach herself to him and offered him what ever he wanted. Do you know how hard it is to listen to your mother when you have someone spread their legs when you're fifteen? She had dated his best friend until she met my son, saw we had a lot more than she ever had and was pregnant with in three months. I have a soon to be twenty year old grandson that she and her parents walked away from in the hospital because I wouldn't let them get married. Every week it was I'll give him up when's he's born and you'll never see him, to I'll have an abortion if you won't let us get married. Life was hell for everybody and she didn't care. He was born six weeks early on Valentines Day, and he came home with us. My son went on to being hit, slapped and her asking other boys to beat my son up. She threaten suicide all the time, until one day I told her to go ahead and do it. Just not in my house. That night she laid in our driveway screaming she was going to kill herself by freezing to death. I called her parents but they weren't to concerned. So yeah I hate to worthless B and I can see to much of Jodi in her. Many times I did wish her dead and gone.

That was the 24th correct. She wouldn't tell him why. He seemed suspicious and she was teasing about de stressing him. Yea. It is a possibility she had something nefarious planned to happen. Never new about the stun gun. Interesting she mentioned that.

She told Det. Flores that she really wanted him to come up the weekend of the 24th because she was going to sing the National Anthem at a car race.

ANyone know why JA looks like she got punched in the face? She is literally yellow. I am assuming everyone has seen the pictures as I am too lazy copy/paste.....

The strangest part of this whole case for me...why did Travis, who knew about her slashing tires, being a sociopath, evil, no soul, cruel etc., allow her to corner him in the shower? I can understand that he was not the sort of person to throw a girl out early in the morning but why, why, why did he allow her to trap him? I get claustrophobic just thinking about it.

Also, I'm often told that I'm much too soft-spoken. This trial has me cursing (my pet peeve) and raising my voice when I'm sitting here at the computer. If this is the effect Arias has on me, a girl who has never met or spoken to her and who is living thousands of miles away from her, can you imagine the devastation she must have heaped on Travis long before June 4, 2008, and, what a near-saint he was to have put up with her?

Let's hope 2015 is finally the year she is shipped off to prison. She ought to have a sign on her that says 'Warning: Hazardous material. KEEP AWAY.'

ETA: Happy Holidays everyone! See you next year!

I honestly believe that he thought Jodi had left and he was rid of her and she sneaked back in to kill him.

ANyone know why JA looks like she got punched in the face? She is literally yellow. I am assuming everyone has seen the pictures as I am too lazy copy/paste.....

I saw that too, but then someone posted that ALL yhe pix had a yellow tinge for some reason. Looks like the photographer had a weird yellow lens or something.

In Twitter conversations today, @william_pitt asked if anyone knows for a fact whether she's on any medication. Then he asked @TomTingle2, the photographer, what's up with the Cheetos blush and the photographer thinks it's bad lighting filtered through her glasses.

I don't know. It's new this week.

Curious!!! Big (((((hugs))))) to you and I will continue to pray for you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss... I can only imagine the pain and devastation you must be feeling, I have no words except to say you are wonderful and amazing, lovely and insightful. The world is a better place because you are here and your grandsons and sister must have been really beautiful, special people to be loved by you. I will be thinking of you. If you need anything or to talk please reach out and message me. I am a good listener. Much love sweet Curious~ Katrina

This time of year highlights the many good things in our lives. So many times the good things tend to be the small things like the smile on a young one's face. Focusing in those small things helps get through the big hurts.
Happy Holidays to all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My baby boy turned thirty six today. Right after he turned fifteen he had a fourteen year old girl attach herself to him and offered him what ever he wanted. Do you know how hard it is to listen to your mother when you have someone spread their legs when you're fifteen? She had dated his best friend until she met my son, saw we had a lot more than she ever had and was pregnant with in three months. I have a soon to be twenty year old grandson that she and her parents walked away from in the hospital because I wouldn't let them get married. Every week it was I'll give him up when's he's born and you'll never see him, to I'll have an abortion if you won't let us get married. Life was hell for everybody and she didn't care. He was born six weeks early on Valentines Day, and he came home with us. My son went on to being hit, slapped and her asking other boys to beat my son up. She threaten suicide all the time, until one day I told her to go ahead and do it. Just not in my house. That night she laid in our driveway screaming she was going to kill herself by freezing to death. I called her parents but they weren't to concerned. So yeah I hate to worthless B and I can see to much of Jodi in her. Many times I did wish her dead and gone.

Aww. I am so sorry. Except of course for the joy of having a grandson. At least there is one blessing there. But having someone like that attach herself to your son is frightening.

That was kind of why I made my son watch Jodi and then look at the crime scene photos. My son was in his early 20's and somehow fell into a group of cougars at his job. He and his friend were very smug and proud of themselves at the time. So I wanted to rattle him a bit and understand that nothing comes for free. One of his cougar-coworkers had begun to be a bit sketchy and stalkerish. I needed him to understand that even if he thinks it is 'just a good time'--someone else may be offended or just be a nutcase. So I think my hint helped because he cut them loose and began dating girls his own age, and being real, thank goodness.

I hope your dear grandson has not been too impacted by the difficult situation. Bless him and give him a Holiday hug from us here at WS. :heartbeat:

In Twitter conversations today, @william_pitt asked if anyone knows for a fact whether she's on any medication. Then he asked @TomTingle2, the photographer, what's up with the Cheetos blush and the photographer thinks it's bad lighting filtered through her glasses.

I don't know. It's new this week.

I have NEVER seen it like that. I think she is on meds, is ill or was injured. I can't believe there isn't more about it, but I have not been paying too much attention this week.

I just got home and am doing some catching up. Only thing I got from today is Geffner introduced the denial of "Jodi slashing the tires". So now Juan could bring in Lisa who is sure Jodi did slash the tires. Good stuff. Btw, my brother lives in Austin, Texas and has been a psychologist for forty years and yes he has a degree. :) We have never discussed anything but family matters but somehow today we were talking about psychopaths. I told him I was following a trial of a girl in Arizona who I believe to be a psychopath. He said, "Are you talking about Jodi Arias?". I was so shocked! Never thought my brother paid attention to trials, etc. but he said they are all talking about it in Austin and that Jodi Arias is a classic psychopath in every way. He also said "She will kill again. She feels no remorse."
I have been saying that all along. :)

That is so confirming isnt it.

I was just thinking too about how so out of touch she is with how the trial is going. She is totally not getting it and definitely a true phsychopath.

Remember how she seemed shocked that she was found guilty. And yet she goes with the same silly lying strategy again here and expects to get different results. I am amazed at some of the pictures of her watching intently like this trial is going to set her free or something. A person with no true remorse and guilty in every way.

And I agree that she would kill again someday if given the chance. Anyone who wrongs her in her twisted mind is in danger. Just lock her up already.

To EVERYONE. HAVE HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Thanks for telling us this, ILtBP. That sounds like sheer hell. And I think it's revealing that her parents were shrugging their shoulders as if they either didn't care or had simply given up because of emotional exhaustion. If the grandson is with you, then he grew up in a good and loving home. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa