Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial

37 mins ·
Guys, if the 'secret' testimony isn't released today, I have a little surprise for you from Beth Karas. Stay tuned. ‪#‎sp

Did Johh Smith say he put everything on HIS personel computer. Maybe the one that was given to Juan by mistake. Is this guy Tony?
The thread is moving so fast I am a bit confused.

OOOOOOooooo, bet it is Tony!!

I thought the "aha" moment from Sue had more to do with showing that defense was planning to have BN perjure himself on the stand and testify to "his" work until Jan. 2 when they saw Juan's interview with him they had an oh **** moment and realized they had to put Sue D. on instead.

As to secret testimony, would JA really be this upset if all she did was throw her dad under the bus (don't get me wrong it would be terrible but does she really care)? I wonder if it has more to do with her admitting some sort of psychological shortcomings in herself and she doesn't want that getting out there. And by that I mean she put on some "poor little me I have psychological problems boo hoo" not really believing them herself just trying to spare her life.

Thats a good guess as to why JA got real upset. I think you are right that it has to be a little more than throwing her parents under the bus. She doesnt think twice about doing that.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Smith says yes that could be why #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 35s36 seconds ago
Juan states that the cleansers add these *advertiser censored* sites to registry 2 protect user. It blocks them. Smith says yes but not in history #jodiarias

With her life at stake, JA didn't accuse her parents of serious abuse to ALV. After many, many hours of interviews with her, ALV said JA's family was "disfunctional" but not abusive like TA's was.

That was a different tactic. Trying to show that TA's abuse was so bad that it caused him to be an abuser and JA's was minimal but allowed her to accept the abuse. Well in ALV logic anyway.

Now it's all out abuse likely. Physical and sexual. And she just couldn't bring herself to say it in the open in the first trial which explains why we've never heard it before. So that's why she needed the secrecy this time. The 12-14yr old fog and all. All BS IMO.

I'd love to find out she threw some other man under the bus who is not a family member and will not take the hit for her and that once that person's identity gets out there they will go on every national news show to talk about what a lying liar she is. Plus call JM demanding their day in court to dispute her claim. LOL

MOO

I'm following #jodiarias + Wild and Jen ... No mention of the date TA (maybe) clicked on You *advertiser censored*. For you BK followers: Was that asked and answered?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 14s15 seconds ago
Martinez is done. Nurmi starts redirect.

If Jodi did testify in secret that her dad sexually abused her, she wouldn't want that known to him until after the trial because he and her mother made a YouTube video begging for money for Arias's appeal. Travis was so correct when he told Arias she only cries for herself.

Transcripts should have been released already. Travesty.

No, he wasn't the only one interested in justice for Travis. And the question I asked was what would the JSS bashers then have to say about her once Juan gets that verdict, would they then eat crow???

I'd say (can't speak for everone) that against all odds (and in spite of JSS), Juan did his job magnificently. JMO

:thinking:

I just wonder if JSS already knew the Supreme Court had denied the stay when she made her decision this morning? Kinda' like a CYA moment.

Juan states that the cleansers add these *advertiser censored* sites to registry 2 protect user. It blocks them. Smith says yes but not in history #jodiarias

But there was only one *advertiser censored* site in the actual history.

Perhaps. But she did a similar dance about pedophilia. Imo it was a drive by smearing tactic.

Hmmm....that got me to wondering if JA has made some more claims about this supposed "pedophilia" in her secret testimony? Perhaps other instances she's lied about?

Nurmi has been up for 4 minutes and not one tweet about what he's asking.

That all makes sense. If you accidentally come across some site you try to clean it out. It doesn't show Travis was doing anything nefarious.

Thats a good guess as to why JA got real upset. I think you are right that it has to be a little more than throwing her parents under the bus. She doesnt think twice about doing that.

We will see soon...but that is a good point. Jodi is all about appearances and reputation, she would hate to go begging for her life, and admit mental problems, I remember she went ballistic when he father accused her of being bi-polar.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 29s29 seconds ago
Nurmi is trying to argue thru questions that searches are not associated with viruses or malicious software on the computer. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 22s22 seconds ago
Wondering how much the jury will take home from all this. We have listened to weeks on the computer *advertiser censored*. They are coming in at the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annabella2320