Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 49s49 seconds ago
I'm hearing a week until transcript released but @BethKaras says Judge ordered transcript to be ready & released ASAP. #jodiarias

She just posted she was off to try and get her hands on the transcripts

I'm not holding my breath on the transcript release - I will pass out and die first.

Yeah, I had the same thing when my daughter was about 7 on her computer. I would like Mr. Data Scientist to explain to me how she would supposedly have known all those terms to search at that age.

ETA: She said it all started when she searched "Polly Pokeit" (misspelling Polly Pocket lol).

Reminds me of ALV's "porking the pot" testiphony.

This is the tweet that made me think this could be Tony.

@WildAboutTrial - now

John Smith says he saved the initial analysis to his personal computer. #jodiarias

IIRC, Klump's had nothing relevant on it; it simply was the wrong HD. If it had been a working copy, I imagine that the PT would have noted it.

Bombshell.

It's on the journals discussion thread. In Travis's last entry he is talking about the UFC party girl, Brooke. 19 and cute with "great taste in men". Lol

She just posted she was off to try and get her hands on the transcripts
I hope another hearing/motion is not necessary at this juncture in order for JSS to release these transcripts, it is unreal, didn't she say this morning they are ready to go when SC ruled, well?.

Anyone have a direct line to Bodney? lol j/k

No, I think "Tony" was called "Someone Else" in JM's motion whereas Current Mystery Witness was called "Pseudonym."

So the three in the room [library] with the candlestick were: Neumeister, Tony K and anonymous?

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 39s39 seconds ago
#JodiArias update:1. Secret transepts released to court clerk -- being told our cost will be $400, but told could be a week #abc15

New journal entries being released May show what the fight was about at the end of May.

Travis met a girl at his UFC party and then again at church, May 24th. They were exchanging flirty emails and they made plans to hang out Jodi admitted to logging on to his facebook to read the messages. And fight ensues. 4 days later, gun stolen from her grandparents.

So she tried to pull the old someone told me about this new girl you've been seeing and she knew details that she could only know from reading the emails? So he called her out on it and claimed she was lying about how she knew? And demanded that she provide the name of the person who supposedly told her this?

:waitasec:

New journal entries being released May show what the fight was about at the end of May.

Travis met a girl at his UFC party and then again at church, May 24th. They were exchanging flirty emails and they made plans to hang out Jodi admitted to logging on to his facebook to read the messages. And fight ensues. 4 days later, gun stolen from her grandparents.

Umm. The connection is speculation by BK. Mine too, back when journals were first released by BK. It occurred to me that Mimi and Lisa were one thing- nice Mormon girls- but that the possibility of TA hooking up with a replacement JA was maybe more than she could bear.

Chris and Sky don't think this new girl was the instigation, fwtw.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 39s39 seconds ago
#JodiArias update:1. Secret transepts released to court clerk -- being told our cost will be $400, but told could be a week #abc15

In Stephensland, I guess this is the new immediately.

@kinseyschofield: I'm hearing a week until transcript released but @BethKaras says Judge ordered transcript to be ready & released ASAP. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias update Another def motion 2 dismiss retrial 2be heard at 1:30p Friday 1/9 -- Jury returns Monday 1/12 for #deathpenalty retrial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14