Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main fault I find with JSS is her part in the needlessly long delay between when JM's case ended and where we are now. Jurors can't remember in detail evidence they heard months ago, no matter how horrific.

But they will remember the photos and who the true victim is.

this seems to have been glossed over on twitter...according to Beth, JW asked the judge to force Juan to withdraw as prosecutor. Denied

Also, not only was Schaffer the only one to say Juan was looking for nude photos, she only said it in the defense's rebuttal when she was called back to the stand. She did not say it the first time she was on the stand. So who is changing testimony?

Did Sherry forget the jury was there while JW was spewing garbage at EF? Competency hearing for a judge ever happen before?

The defense has totally been recruited by the dark side. I am NOT a religious fanatic whatsoever, but this #$%* happening today is convincing me that evil is a real and tangible presence in that courtroom.

I was just going to post the same thing. They have gone over to the dark side. Creepy and disturbing.

this seems to have been glossed over on twitter...according to Beth, JW asked the judge to force Juan to withdraw as prosecutor. Denied

:laughing: :floorlaugh: :hilarious:

How is that for comic relief. <eyeroll>

Oh Good Lord.

Nurmi is stating that Flores is dubious & willing to change his testimony & accuses Juan of being more interested in seeing #jodiarias nude
How many times has Nurmi "gone over" his own clientele's prom
This is rich coming from the guy who leaves pictures of his client's wretched holes up on the courtroom jumbotron during his interminable questioning of witnesses. :gaah:

Sorry, I meant the entire re-testimony of Flores in front of the jury, trying to lay some whacky foundation to get JM on the stand. Unreal.

And how can they put half of Flores' testimony in front of the jury and half not in front of the jury? WTH must the jury be thinking? There was nothing in the stuff they did hear that makes any sense at this point towards any of the other "half testimony" that they've heard. Just the DT trying to put these little kernels of doubt in the jury's minds that there is something they are trying to tell them and the big bad prosecutor and the judge won't let them.

:notgood:

MOO

and I hope they get their wish and are scrutinized for eternity on their handling of the case. If you can't win, accuse the prosecutor. My mom always told me that people that accuse others are usually doing the same things themselves. I think Nurmi likes looking at nude Jodi. Yuck!

I actually do think it was the defense who was looking for nude pics of Jodi on Travis' computer, under the guise of doing invoicing for their expert. They were building their new defense. They were flipping through photos. They are trying to pawn off that behavior on Juan.

I feel sick.

The ruling was NOT that they couldn't bring in *advertiser censored*. Just that JW couldn't suggest JM was interested in looking at *advertiser censored* on TA drive that day.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 57s58 seconds ago
Transcripts will be released tomorrow #jodiarias

no thankfully the judge denied that happening, but that is what the defense was begging for

JA begging for it too.......she is the most despicable excuse for a human being I have ever seen.
I was against the DP to the core, for all cases, until this case.

The defense has totally been recruited by the dark side. I am NOT a religious fanatic whatsoever, but this #$%* happening today is convincing me that evil is a real and tangible presence in that courtroom.

Have you read her journals? She's all over the place between witchcraft, loa and astrology and pray it and say it and its' yours. I think that was what she was doing on Travis but it wasn't working

This has been added to the bottom schedule of the docket:

1/13/2015 9:30 Trial

But no minute entry of motion decisions yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet