Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the movie found on the computer or viewed on the internet? I don't trust these tweets.

Had a busy morning here on the east coast. I was so hoping to log on this afternoon to find sanity had return to the court in Phoenix. I expected to finding rulings had been made and the train was moving forward instead of zig zaggy. Looks like that didn't happen.

And I thought the defense said calling them out of order would be problematic? :rolleyes:

Then on appeal they'll argue the judge forced them to call them out of order, so the jury was needlessly and hopelessly confused.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
We are back hope you all had a great lunch! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Then on appeal they'll argue the judge forced them to call them out of order, so the jury was needlessly and hopelessly confused.

Luckily that argument would be a definite loser on appeal. :)

I thought the judge said lunch recess until 1:25?

Flores touching the computer would not have done anything to hide real *advertiser censored* visits. Touching the computer did not erase the registry or the history or any files that were already not in the trash.

Yes, there was *advertiser censored* ... *advertiser censored* LINKS shown in the computer, put there by a virus, captured by an anti virus program. Someone please make the distinction between *advertiser censored* links captured by the anti virus program and actual *advertiser censored*"

If there was really a visit to a site made by Alexa then what date was that? What year was that? Where was Jodi then? Was the roomate there that Travis kicked out for viewing *advertiser censored*? How many roommates? How many guests asked Travis to use his computer to check their email and facebook?

The lying liar knew how upset Travis was that a room mate infected his computer and likely how much it cost him to have it cleaned. Sociopaths store info like this to use later.

Prove it was his doing or shut up and sit down!
RUBM - If any of that was really found on Travis' laptop, the defense would have wallpapered the courtroom with it by now.

With the pics we saw of CMJA and her anus, hell maybe it was viewed on computer.... that was a monsterous anus, and it did look like something from another planet IMO. Mystery solved! Just kidding, but not completely. Possibly she looked it up to get answers as to why.
Ha! So funny about "being from another planet!" I remember that day during the last trial when during a recess --no audio going -- suddenly all the photos of Jodi in her fullness were up on the screen. I thought perhaps someone had hacked into the courtroom feed, but no -- it was a clerical mistake. It was priceless.

He did use the word "feelings" to which Dr. Samuels exploded "I beg your pardon, sir!?"

But yeah, that's what Juan was talking about, his feelings of bias toward her.

Nurmi talks how how somebody feeeeeeels about 856,391 times; Juan does it once and the world comes to an end.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
For clarity the defense was accusing Juan of looking for *advertiser censored* on TA and JA's computer. He denies it along with Detective Flores #jodiarias

Websleuths usually provides lunch. Cutting back on expenses?

Are we moving at a quicker pace in the trial?

Not sure if this Tweet was posted ... but posting just in case:

From Jeff Gold:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 47m 47 minutes ago

#JodiArias Judge says she will wait until Wed to rule on defense "Brady" motion to dismiss due to pros miscounduct

Just got a chance to log in now. WOW. What a freaking circus! Poor Juan. They are really going after him like a room full of vipers. wow. Just wow. :no:

About the *advertiser censored* JM should say ...Would it surprise you that JA was the last one to use TA's computer?
And that she planned everything else about June 4

ETA Is it possible that JA is the one who *advertiser censored*-ified TA's computer as a final FU to her victim?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 37s 37 seconds ago

Juan and Flores back in action. #jodiarias

:great:

Not sure if this Tweet was posted ... but posting just in case:

From Jeff Gold:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 47m 47 minutes ago

#JodiArias Judge says she will wait until Wed to rule on defense "Brady" motion to dismiss due to pros miscounduct

Pros misconduct in the penalty phase only or could it affect the GUILTY verdict as well?

About the *advertiser censored* JM should say ...Would it surprise you that JA was the last one to use TA's computer?
And that she planned everything else about June 4

ETA Is it possible that JA is the one who *advertiser censored*-ified TA's computer as a final FU to her victim?

Doing my best JM imitation here:

Would it surprise you, Madam, if I said no?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
The judge will not let the defense bring in this accusation that the prosecutor was looking for *advertiser censored* on these computers #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh so she see's sense for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member