Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 16s16 seconds ago
Defense witnesses in #JodiArias case testifying about TA abuse by affidavit seems to favor Arias because no cross examination.
Maybe no cross but JM can bring Deanna back. And other friends who knows about the lies these people are telling.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
Only 2 possibilities exist according to Witness #1
1) Deanna was on a break from her mission or 2) He made an honest error in timeframe

Honest mistake my :butthead: Only after he wrote that so called affidavit did he find out she was not in the country. So lie # 2 from witness # 1

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 14s15 seconds ago
Same witness claims when he opened download file of communal computer at bishop's house, child *advertiser censored* popped up, Alexander's name on file

And this supposedly took place at the BISHOP'S home? Right, sure it did. Travis was going to assault and curse out his girlfriend on the Bishops livingroom couch in front of a few witnesses. OK. :liar:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago
I wonder if Juan could call Deanna Reid to question her about this claim? #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago
According to witness 1, this happened at Bishop Vernon Parker's residence in Riverside, CA in 2001. #jodiarias
=========================================================================================

Why would TA assault his gf at the Bishops home? :liar:
If I'm not mistaken, but isn't Bishop Vernon Parker on the State's witness list? I hope I'm not mistaken.

I'm tying my tongue in knots, I'll get in so much trouble if I speak what I'm thinking.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
Bishop Parker took wedding photos of this witnesses and when witness tried to open the folder child *advertiser censored* popped up on the screen. #jodiarias

oh heck naw,she didn't let this BS in.
JSS is finished

None of this will save Arias in the end. Whatever the jury decides, if they decide, it won't be because of this convoluted cluster of mishmash. TA's relationship with Deanna has no bearing on JA and according to Deanna's past testimony, there was no abuse in her relationship.

If these affidavits come in, will it be brought up WHY these fine folks are here to testify?

The fake reason, the bullying bit.

If so? Heck, bring them in, I say! Think of the jury hearing all of their words, that they couldn't be present to offer personally, because of angry emails and stuff.

We supposedly have 14 people, who have the opportunity to do what they know in their hearts and souls is right, and in doing so possibly oh, I dunno, SAVE THE LIFE OF A FELLOW HUMAN PERSON (I know, she's tricky, it was a little hard to type that). And each and every one of them opted out. Cause bullies and mean faces!! Their poor tenders hearts just can't take it!

You know what? Never mind my initial question. It doesn't matter if cyberbullying comes in or not. Just the lack of actual physical witnesses is enough. It says something either about the witnesses, the testimony, and/or the criminal.

It's absurd, and I don't think they should be in, but at this point go for it. They got to 'mitigate', and the jury hears nothing it will take seriously, none of it will ring true. Cause lying liars from Liartown, LY.

ETA: Now that I'm catching up I see this is already happening WOW. *head explodes* JA is just so fracking MEAN.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 14s15 seconds ago
Same witness claims when he opened download file of communal computer at bishop's house, child *advertiser censored* popped up, Alexander's name on file

Who the hell is dumb enough to save child *advertiser censored* under his own name on his bishop's computer?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 9s10 seconds ago
Witness says in affidavit he took Alexander out to car to talk to him about the child *advertiser censored* and Alexander said he had been abused at age 12.

Deanna loves Travis. They remained very close. No way she is going to allow this petty BS to stand.

One more attack by JA on Deanna. And I firmly believe that once again JA 's hatred is going to consume herself and nobody and nothing else.

IMO, any idiot on the jury that buys into this still must consider--- did any of this merit what Jodi did to Travis. Though a lot of this makes Travis look bad, (in case some jurors do not see through the BS), it also really makes CMJA look bad. For heavens sake Jodi, you were a late 20's year old woman, if all this was truly going on then you are just as culpable to participating in the charades. Where and when does personal responsibility come into play? At what point does someone else's behavior merit a gruesome slaughter. Send her away, NOW!! ,anywhere, get rid of her however anyone can.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 42s 43 seconds ago
Witness claims he confronted TA & TA confessed to him that he was sexually molested at age 12 by older male.

steve krafft ‏@skrafftfox10 · 8s9 seconds ago
witness affidavit:saw travis holding down deanna reid saying get it out of your "bleeping" head i won't marry u #jodiarias
---

i can't believe dt is allowed to get away with this.

once again, thank you jss - not!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Witness says Travis told him he was assaulted at 12 by an older adolescent and it was his child *advertiser censored* on the computer #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Witness was to afraid to tell the bishop #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 50 seconds ago
It has Travis's name and date created on this folder. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago
I wonder if Juan could call Deanna Reid to question her about this claim? #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago
According to witness 1, this happened at Bishop Vernon Parker's residence in Riverside, CA in 2001. #jodiarias
=========================================================================================

Why would TA assault his gf at the Bishops home? :liar:

Why would JM decide when the prior defense team had requested all electronic evidence to examine, he and EF would surf the net with the evidence?
They wouldn't. Are they trying to insult the Jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024