Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate to say this but IF this is true, it is very problematic and death will be very likely be off the table IMO--it only takes one juror. On the other hand, if DR comes in and testifies that this didn't happen then JSS, in my humble opinion, not appropriate to be on DP cases.

I tend to disagree. Let's suppose TA grabbed Arias on the day he died and told her the same thing in anger. Does she kill him three times over? Nah. That takes a cold blooded calculated murderer to plan this. She didn't snap. DP would still be on the table. But it never happened.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Geffner says this adds to the confidence this picture he's been given is correct..#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Geffner calls Arias Ms. Alexander again and catches it and says "Christ" #jodiarias #3tvarias

anyone who believes a word that comes out of jodis mouth or any of her 'supporters' mouths have serious mental issues imo

There will never be another death penalty conviction in AZ after this fiasco. They will all use the "get a bunch of raving loonies to send in affidavits" defense.

Better yet, send the crazy Defense Attorneys WEST!

They find no *advertiser censored* on his computer but they find the child *advertiser censored* on the bishop's computer? Get the hell out of here. And who is this witness?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago
This witness also claims he checked Bischop's comp for engagement pix & found a "Downloads" folder with child *advertiser censored* belonging 2 TA.

==================================================================================

hahahahahaha....SERIOUSLY? Travis downloaded child *advertiser censored*, put it in a folder WITH HIS NAME, on a computer in the BISHOPS HOME????? LOL

I am glad they admitted this 'testimony.' Like anyone will ever believe that BS. Who would do that?

I'm actually hoping one or more of these affys are from people who never actually met Arias and are nutters from the Interwebs. Oh please, that would be the comic gift that keeps on giving.

I really hate to say this but IF this is true, it is very problematic and death will be very likely be off the table IMO--it only takes one juror. On the other hand, if DR comes in and testifies that this didn't happen then JSS, in my humble opinion, not appropriate to be on DP cases.

She doesn't even belong on the Bench!

Lurker here but must come out of lurking to say: If Travis supposedly downloaded a child *advertiser censored* pic, how would it have his name on it? The file would have it's own name/number unless Travis right clicked and changed the name to his own on the file. Yeah, right! This is beyond stupid!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 37 seconds ago
WItness #2- He talked to Bobby Juarez. He says Bobby told him he hit and strangled #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Marc McGee who NOW lives in another Country.

I wanted that damn idiot to get on the stand and lie so he could get locked up for being a lying piece of crap idiot. And that's me holding my tongue.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 14s15 seconds ago
Same witness claims when he opened download file of communal computer at bishop's house, child *advertiser censored* popped up, Alexander's name on file

Right. Because when you download child *advertiser censored* onto a communal computer, you definitely name it after yourself.

It's like when I am shopping for my husbands birthday and I write his gift list on our fridge with alphabet magnets.

Hiding in plain sight and stuff.

Lol I'm actually not even a little worried that this is coming in. Juan will call Deanna and all this will sound stupid.

Deanna and Lisa better be ready. I know they are. ;)

Their Lord and Travis will guide them.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 37 seconds ago
WItness #2- He talked to Bobby Juarez. He says Bobby told him he hit and strangled #Jodiarias #3tvarias

So everyone felt the urge to confess to this idiot of a witness?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
This witness saw Jodi crying after this incident #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 55 seconds ago
This witness calls Jodi an abused woman and she returned to Bobby like most abused women do #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper