Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken, but isn't Bishop Vernon Parker on the State's witness list? I hope I'm not mistaken.

IIRC, somebody on the TA Facebook page reported Parker as a State's witness then corrected that and stated Parker was a Defense witness.

Please you guys, don't even entertain the idea that Travis might have hit Deanna. It never happened.

Just when I actually thought JSS redeemed herself with her smack down last week.

This is the final straw for me. She should be removed from the bench immediately. I'm in absolute tears, for real. This is just wrong.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
This witness saw the incident with Carl going to confront Bobby and Bobby coming out with a samari sword #jodiarias #3tvarias

IIRC, somebody on the TA Facebook page reported Parker as a State's witness then corrected that and stated Parker was a Defense witness.

They were not correct. People who were actually there said Parker would be called by Juan.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 37 seconds ago
WItness #2- He talked to Bobby Juarez. He says Bobby told him he hit and strangled #Jodiarias #3tvarias

He said that he said that she said. Oh, that's persuasive.

I hate to say this again and again...but JSS makes some of the dumbest decisions to be a DP certified judge. What is she thinking? Even is she ends up laughing when Jodi is executed, she has single handedly allowed Travis to be dragged through the mud during this whole trial and forgot that he is the victim. Just like she trashed the Constitution. Thank God for the Arizona supreme court.

In a 5 min bit of testimony Deanna can forever put that lie to rest.

Please you guys, don't even entertain the idea that Travis might have hit Deanna. It never happened.

Oh Rose it's not us I'm worried about. It's the jury. And I didn't mind if Mark McGee got on the stand as long as he got to be cross examined.
I hope that they don't buy any of this crap though.

I really hate to say this but IF this is true, it is very problematic and death will be very likely be off the table IMO--it only takes one juror. On the other hand, if DR comes in and testifies that this didn't happen then JSS, in my humble opinion, is not appropriate to be on DP cases and has made a mockery of the AZ courts.

If what is true?

IF someone? Anyone? can submit an affidavit in court with NO repercussions?

Got it!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Geffner says this adds to the confidence this picture he's been given is correct..#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Geffner calls Arias Ms. Alexander again and catches it and says "Christ" #jodiarias #3tvarias

anyone who believes a word that comes out of jodis mouth or any of her 'supporters' mouths have serious mental issues imo

or any of her witnesses' mouths or any of her attorneys' mouths or ...

This is so wrong and sad in every way. This guy was supposed to be a friend of TA's from years ago. I guess the beauty JA (NOT) was under his spell, or one of her minions paid him some "donation/charity" money fully knowing he could not be cross examined

Who the hell is dumb enough to save child *advertiser censored* under his own name on his bishop's computer?

No one. Who is ridiculous enough to say a murder victim saved child *advertiser censored* in a file with their name on it to their Bishop's computer, and also physically assaulted a woman on the Bishop's couch (not to mention with horribly unbelievable dialogue)? Who does this? No one.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner says all this adds up to Jodi telling the truth about what has happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

User Actions
Follow

Wild About Trial
‏@WildAboutTrial
Witness says he & Carl Arias went to approach Bobby re: hitting Arias and Bobby threatened them w/his sword! #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9m 9 minutes ago
New witness claims Bobby Juarez was physically abusive to #JodiArias. When Arias was a waitress at Denny's. (WAITRESS, not a photographer.)

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago
Witness #7 - Friend of Carl Arias. Worked w/Arias when she was a WAITRESS. This is the witness that doesn't believe #JodiArias could do this

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago
Witness 7 says he witnessed Arias' Dad pick Carl up by the neck and throw him. #jodiarias

Oh Rose it's not us I'm worried about. It's the jury. And I didn't mind if Mark McGee got on the stand as long as he got to be cross examined.
I hope that they don't buy any of this crap though.

Hopefully not. I think Juan is going to give us a most brilliant closing argument. Something to look forward to. :)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner says all this adds up to Jodi telling the truth about what has happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

This <mod snip> needs to get off the stand already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy