Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG all this is lies!

No wonder the court watchers reported that JM looked angry. He has certainly got to be thinking WTFH is this alternate reality I find myself in!!!

Surely there is enough justice and "truth" left in that courtroom that Juan will be permitted to vet this freaking witness for the jury in lieu of cross examination. I strongly suspect that the way this re-trial has been handled that it has become a laughingstock in legal circles all over the country.:facepalm:.

And may I just say, with great pride--God Bless the Texas Justice System because I guarantee none of this crazy BS would happen here.

They find no *advertiser censored* on his computer but they find the child *advertiser censored* on the bishop's computer? Get the hell out of here. And who is this witness?

No kidding!

HMMM, indict the Bishop.

Wouldn't be the first time! Just Sayin'. ( don't shoot)

You know what the jury is doing right now, right? It goes like this

Lol..wait.what? Are they serious right now

n's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 26 seconds ago
We are now looking at the timeline of Jodi and Travis's relationship.#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
This witness saw the incident with Carl going to confront Bobby and Bobby coming out with a samari sword #jodiarias #3tvarias

Probably giving it back to CARL because it was Jodi's

Just when I actually thought JSS redeemed herself with her smack down last week.

This is the final straw for me. She should be removed from the bench immediately. I'm in absolute tears, for real. This is just wrong.

DT abuse by proxy.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 37 seconds ago
WItness #2- He talked to Bobby Juarez. He says Bobby told him he hit and strangled #Jodiarias #3tvarias

AZL said hearsay was allowed, but how many layers of hearsay is involved here? "I heard this guy at the welfare office say that he has a friend whose cousin heard from this chick who used to date Bobby's uncle that a friend of Bobby's told her that Bobby said...."

Not only can JM not cross examine ---but Geff gets to give his opinion about their lies.
I am sick this has been allowed.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
This witness saw the incident with Carl going to confront Bobby and Bobby coming out with a samari sword #jodiarias #3tvarias

.....aaaaah...it was Jodi's sword.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 56 seconds ago
We are at Oct 30, 2007 and how after sex TA get's upset pushes Jodi down and wouldn't let her leave #jodiarias #3varias

No wonder the court watchers reported that JM looked angry. He has certainly got to be thinking WTFH is this alternate reality I find myself in!!!

Surely there is enough justice and "truth" left in that courtroom that Juan will be permitted to vet this freaking witness for the jury in lieu of cross examination. I strongly suspect that the way this re-trial has been handled that it has become a laughingstock in legal circles all over the country.:facepalm:.

And maybe I just say--God Bless the Texas Justice System because I guarantee none of this crazy BS would happen here.
I was born and raised in Texas. Jodi would have been on death row long ago if the trial was there.

We are at Oct 30, 2007 and how after sex TA get's upset pushes Jodi down and wouldn't let her leave #jodiarias #3varias
Aw and she was loving it. It was so debasing. Lol.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 19 seconds ago
Court has recessed till tomorrow at 12:45pm MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh Rose it's not us I'm worried about. It's the jury. And I didn't mind if Mark McGee got on the stand as long as he got to be cross examined.
-------------
Think about it. The jurors listened to Geffner attack Travis all day. Bad enough. Now they're being asked to believe more bizarre attacks on Travis, this time by nameless faceless folks G is telling them about.

What would you think as a juror? Personally I'd be offended.

I believe the second witness. If somehow I knew fooled me for years and then ended up killing someone, it would be hard for me to believe the person I knew could be capable of such violence. Don't change the fact that it happened though.

And Gefner is full of crap. Just because Jodi didn't lie about the sword doesn't mean she didn't lie about other things.

So now the physical abuse starts. I can't handle this anymore. I have no idea how his family does this.

I don't like giving those two credit. But did they actually back JM into a corner with this affidavit thing? I remember him saying they could do that but I don't know if he had read them at that time or not.

I am not a lawyer, but I think his complaint was that Nurmi & Wilmott didn't even try. I don't think Juan ever said he'd accept the affidavits without question. That's my understanding, anyway. We need AZLawyer (when she feels better) or another of our lawyers to weigh in.

Where's all the judge defenders now? I'm anxious to see what the judge supporters think now?

"It's all part of her cunning plan." --Blackadder (apologies if you don't know the reference)

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago
Done for the day. Hella more Geff & secret witnesses on paper tomorrow. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy