Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but this is total ********. The reason we so readily disregard the stuff Matt from New Zealand said is because we know his history of crazy. This jury does not. Will they accept the fact that someone will actually LIE like this? These are very serious things to lie about - domestic violence and pedophilia. If I were on this jury I might go "Well what reason does this witness have to lie? The ex girlfriend might be lying to protect Travis' memory". So my question is can JM bring up some of the ******** Matt has been typing and saying online or is he limited by the fact that this coward didn't reveal his name?

I am honestly worried that Juan is going to be restricted in how much he can dispute this. We have seen him be limited before already and this really concerns me because they are not able to be called.

The DT has been allowed to get away with tons of stuff but Juan is not afforded that same leeway.

And, of course, he would be looking for his wedding pictures in a file name Travis Alexander. He claims he could be mistaken about the timeframe but really how is that possible when he states a very specific reason for being at the Bishop's home. That would be a big red flag. jmo

And IIRC, Deanna was away in Costa Rica for quite awhile. Aren't missionary duties typically a year or more?

I am honestly worried that Juan is going to be restricted in how much he can dispute this. We have seen him be limited before already and this really concerns me because they are not able to be called.

The DT has been allowed to get away with tons of stuff but Juan is not afforded that same leeway.

He probably can't even bring up any of the facebook posts and stuff like that. :gaah: This is unbelievable. If JA somehow gets life it will be because of the **** that was allowed to be presented in court today.

Excuse my language.

I think he will be able to use past testimony to refute current accusations brought up by the DT.

I'm sorry but this is total ********. The reason we so readily disregarded the stuff Matt from New Zealand said is because we know his history of crazy. This jury does not. Will they accept the fact that someone will actually LIE like this? These are very serious things to lie about - domestic violence and pedophilia. If I were on this jury I might go "Well what reason does this witness have to lie? The ex girlfriend might be lying to protect Travis' memory". So my question is can JM bring up some of the ******** Matt has been typing and saying online or is he limited by the fact that this coward didn't reveal his name?

I think Juan will be able to refute it based upon it's total implausibility. It is laughable. The jury will see that and wonder why the guy wouldn't face the and tell the story. JMO

Good.. Poor murderer looks "hostile" today. Let's pray she is in chains and can only look hostile as opposed to acting out with her hostility.

Since the defense was able to bring it this garbage, I do believe Juan might able to bring up the squeezing of the cat. He didn't say that for nothing.

Till the cat passed out, and she wonders why cats scratch her....and the dog? Did he live??

Okay. Unless it pertains to the testimony let's leave the discussion about religion where it is and move on. Also keep the personal issues at a minimum. This is the Retrial thread and keep the discussions to what is going on in court.

Thanks, Lambchop

It's a hot button. Let's just no get into a circular argument over it. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member