DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
10 min recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
Screaming inside my head for an end to the #JodiArias defense of poor innocent jodi vs. horrible sex fiend Travis. #UGHHH

I'm with him.

One of these days we'll reach yesterday morning, when direct was supposed to end. This is his 6th day on the stand over the past month or so.

Somebody call me when this garbage:gaah: is done...I gotta find a low carb recipe for pork chunks...

I don't think JW wants Juan to get a start on his cross today. I bet she drags this torture out all day.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Afternoon recess,

I moved! #jodiarias

If Geff is talking about prior to her killing Travis, she had her mom, Travis, Daryll, Matt, Abe...tons of people who would "talk" with her. Too bad she only wanted sex and attention from the men. Her Mom was there for her and even her Dad when she told them of her and Travis's engagement (biggest snark ever.)

If Geff is talking about after she killed Travis, ummm...she slaughtered another human being and you don't get mitigation, brownie points for that. She still had a TON of people to talk to, even while in jail.

And
Don't forget she talks to them from Twitter.

Earlier when on the stand Dr. Geff said the convicted murderer cried when discussing missing Mr. Alexander and him not being around.

Dr. Geff never mentioned crying over her Mother.

Me thinks Dr. Geff making this up as he goes along.

The DT probably encouraged him to ad lib if needed.:gaah:

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 27 seconds ago
Geffner #jodiarias was isolated and had no one to talk too. #3tvarias

She needs to spend the rest of her life at Perryville Prison in isolation.

Think Sue was a hearing?

Really, DF is scared ch@@less of Juan. Going out of order like this has to be messing with the prosecution's case. So much detail before Juan gets up. I am not happy!!

Eyeball guy was a hearing too I think.

I don't think JW wants Juan to get a start on his cross today. I bet she drags this torture out all day.

Tomorrow is Thursday. Defense will want their witness up until Thursday evening so jurors can go home thinking of defense testimony. But no worries....one day Juan Martinez will get his opportunity. That is IF JSS decides to allow it. :(

IMO Geffner has messed up and opened the door wide open for Juan to be able to bring in all of the animal abuse by Jodi. He says that there was only one act of aggression by Jodi. Surely Juan gets to rebut that.

from wat:

Wild about trial @wildabouttrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

the guy sitting next to me is now falling asleep. #jodiarias

wild about trial @wildabouttrial · 28s 29 seconds ago

there is another old man sleeping on the spectator side. Keep it up geff. They're dropping like flies in here. #jodiarias

:hilarious:

pricelesss!

I believe it was only cries for herself or something like that.

The TM I'm thinking of, IIRC, was only just unveiled yesterday. Maybe it was an online chat, I forget. Anyway, TA was talking to another woman......

Well, I guess Geffner is their All or Nothing Man. Good from Juan's perspective - all shots aimed at one target? :poke:

Nah...not the right time of year...can you make a cassoulet with pork?
Mmmm

This jury has waited since October to hear JA express remorse. They've sat through mind numbing days and days listening to folks talk about HD's. Other than computer folk and a few hours of the killer on the stand, they've heard from just two other witnesses this whole long while, both of whom focusing almost entirely on trashing Travis .

After all that waiting, her remorse is expressed for her by a paid expert? And it consists of a spiritual apology, WTH that means, and the complaint that she misses having around the man she killed?

No mercy.

Well hell, I can't stay away. Is Juan Martinez up?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy