Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 44 seconds ago

Geff said that #JodiArias specifically cried when discussing missing Travis & him not being around.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

Geff said #JodiArias was trying to apologize on a spiritual level.

Wait! She cried because she missed him and he was not around? SHE KILLED HIM 3 TIMES!

A

Does DEVELOP mean they MADE IT UP?

I said this two days ago. Einstein wasn't intelligent enough to come up with this story that she needed devault to come up with the defense for her. And the pathetic dt experts saw and heard what they wanted to make it fit into the story she fed them. Sociopaths really aren't hard to figure out once you realize your dealing with one. Both Geffner Samuels fonsexa and lastly ALv were way out of their league with Jodi arias. They were play doh in her hands

The murderer misses Travis' smell??? Isn't that a trigger for PTSD????

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 21s22 seconds ago
Geffner has a diagnostic impression, but he's gonna have to explain what that is before telling us. It's a diagnosis. shocker. #JodiArias

I can think of 7 aggressive incidents right off the "bat" (pun intended). These are all aggressive acts in my book. Any others?

1-using bat to beat her brother

2-squeezing cat

3-kicking dog and she claimed it ran away that day after that (a lot of us think she kicked it so hard it died)

4-rushing over to that girl's house that she did not even know so she could have a confrontation with her and make sure she knew she was Travis girlfriend.

5-Stabbing and flattening Travis tires on his car on 2 different occasions (counted as 2 incidents here)

6-Stabbing and murdering Travis

7-The incident at restaurant that the MM mentioned about her getting upset with another waitress and so she goes in bathroom and hits wall.

Those are the only ones JA's has admitted to ! Think of all the ones WE don't know about.

I wish JSS would ask JW to move this along. What can she possibly have left to cover after all this time?

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 12s 12 seconds ago
Geffner says that over the course of six years of psych evaluation tests, #jodiarias answered more 2,000 questions.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 57 seconds ago
#jodiarias has been given over 2000 test questions over the length of this case #3tvarias

Bsk, do you happen to remember the first day/date Dr. Geff was on the stand? Mahalo

I'm betting the jury has forgotten that Dr. F. ever existed; and the aka John Smith who couldn't start a computer; they may even have forgotten what Arias said on the stand. Flores they will remember - a breath of sanity - Geffner they are wishing they could forget. Juan will resonate in their brains for the rest of their lives, once he has the 'power and control' in that courtroom. IMO.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 8s9 seconds ago
Geffner says #JodiArias is no longer thinking about suicide since going to jail. Wonder how that compares with saying she wants death...

Yes, because it no longer serves any manipulation purposes.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 35s35 seconds ago
Geffner says #JodiArias has PTSD.

Well, I guess Geffner is their All or Nothing Man. Good from Juan's perspective - all shots aimed at one target? :poke:

I agree, your right NP looks like Dr. Geff is willing to take the bullet for the team/DT.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 21s22 seconds ago
Geffner has a diagnostic impression, but he's gonna have to explain what that is before telling us. It's a diagnosis. shocker. #JodiArias

and did he not just say he wasn't diagnosing her a little while ago or am i on another planet

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now
Geffner says he gave #jodiarias a malingering test and found that she was not exaggerating her symptoms.

Were soon to find out, he answered the test for her. This is how it often crumbles in this case. There is only one person in that court room that carries the torch for victims, justice and truth.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 11s12 seconds ago
Geffner: she also has major depression. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 40 seconds ago
No substance abuse
After being in jail Jodi no longer wants to commit suicide #jodiarias #3tvarias

well thats clearly a lie because she 'attempted' it with the aspirin and razors...i use attempted in the loosest terms[/QUOTE. ] also wasn't she sent to the Psych ward when the last jury found her guilty? Thought she threatened suicide then

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 14s14 seconds ago
Geffner comes across as that goofy uncle who makes jokes that you laugh at politely. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
Geffner's diagnostic results are consistent with PTSD,significant anxiety, intrusive experiences...cont...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now
Geffner says he gave #jodiarias a malingering test and found that she was not exaggerating her symptoms.

Why did he need to waist time on that test. She was malingering around Travis for 6 months to a year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy