Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up here . . .

Maybe an apology on a spiritual level is simply an unspoken apology, in other words NOT an apology?

Sociopaths are biologically incapable of feeling remorse, depression, empathy or human emotions that make us human. They do feel resentment, deep rage, and have a score to settle no matter how petty they feel slighted. They will appear fine while plotting their revenge for being slighted. They ate prone to emotional outbursts. This is biological, it doesn't change or get better in adults. So everything Geffner is saying must be discredited entirely if you believe Jodi is a psychopath/sociopath.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
Juan is up! #jodiarias #3tvarias

HOORAY

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 18 seconds ago

Geff says #JodiArias minimized the domestic violence in initial interviews & they had to develop those stories.

"Keeping emotions inside."

A

Does DEVELOP mean they MADE IT UP?

Really poor choice of words on his part....

de·vel·op verb \di-ˈvel-əp, dē-\

Verb

to cause (something) to grow or become bigger or more advanced

to create (something) over a period of time

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 25s26 seconds ago
Geffner says his conclusion is it is "more likely than not" that #JodiArias is a victim of domestic abuse.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 17s18 seconds ago
Juan is up. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 14 seconds ago
Juan asks Geffner if he remembers the affidavits
Geffner says yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 13s 13 seconds ago
Willmott is done. Martinez jumps up to cross examine. Already with the "yes or no" please. Willmott objects. Time elapsed: about 20 seconds.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 25s26 seconds ago
Martinez asking about another statement. He's moving it too fast for me to see whose it is #JodiArias

sociopaths are biologically incapable of feeling remorse, depression, empathy or human emotions that make us human. They do feel resentment, deep rage, and have a score to settle no matter how petty they feel slighted. They will appear fine while plotting their revenge for being slighted. They ate prone to emotional outbursts. This is biological, it doesn't change or get better in adults. So everything geffner is saying must be discredited entirely if you believe jodi is a psychopath/sociopath.

i believe! I believe!

Figures... right when I have to leave. At least there's an end to the Travis bashing and Jodi fest.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
Juan is talking about how this wit #1 was afraid to testify. Juan- This is something you consider and this is part of your puzzle correct?

Oh my gosh you guys......I am beside myself with this trial... My only hope (and this is what I am holding onto to get me through) is that the DT's shenanigans are just as ludicrous from the jury's perspective as they are to us. I know we have a lot more info about CMJA but they HAVE TO be scratching their heads in utter confusion at this point.. I CAN'T WAIT for Juan to obliterate this farce of a witness and ridiculous testi-phony and bring the focus and clarity back to where it belongs...with Travis....

:scared::gaah::facepalm:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 17s18 seconds ago
Martinez: you considered the affidavits as part of the puzzle?

Geffner: Yes.
#JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

Incase you've just tuning in, Geff and Willmott are currently stating that #JodiArias was physically abused by Travis Alexander.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

I guess if they repeat it for days on end, over and over, someone might actually believe it. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Geff states #JodiArias was abused & Willmott asks him how he came to that conclusion & it begins ALL OVER AGAIN. Groundhog Day.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 15s15 seconds ago
The heavens have parted and direct examination is actually finished after 37 days (approx #). Juan Martinez begins cross exam #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89