Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Juan is asking about Travis admitting the child *advertiser censored* and if Geffner considered this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 3m3 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says it dawned on him #jodiarias suffered from manic depression.

It DAWNED on him??? really?

IKR. It 'dawned' on him? As in it suddenly occurred to him? What about the three years of exhaustive research, personal interviews and 2000 questions?

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 4s 5 seconds ago
Martinez goes to the affidavit about the child *advertiser censored* at the bishop's house in Riverside.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 12 seconds ago
Geffner thinks #jodiarias is bi-polar and suffers from PTSD, and was a victim of domestic abuse at hands of Alexander and bf Bobby Juarez.

Oh I can't wait for DeMarte!!!!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 39s39 seconds ago
Martinez hits right away at the "masturbating to a young boy" claims. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

CROSS WITH JUAN! #jodiarias

AMEN !!!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 15s15 seconds ago
The heavens have parted and direct examination is actually finished after 37 days (approx #). Juan Martinez begins cross exam #jodiarias

:juanettes:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 29s30 seconds ago
Martinez asks about a woman who used to work for Geffner who was a doctor and interviewed the person who wrote the affidavit. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
Juan asks about someone that worked for Geffner and interviewed witness #1. It's notes that are in Geffners file #jodiarias #3tvarias

The TM I'm thinking of, IIRC, was only just unveiled yesterday. Maybe it was an online chat, I forget. Anyway, TA was talking to another woman......

I was answering to the one about JA cries or doesn't cry and what Travis had said. At least, that is what I thought I was replying to. Forgive me today, not feeling so good.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 3 seconds ago
Martinez gets Geffner to say that one of his associates generated the notes that led to the affidavit, not a law enforcement agency.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 46s46 seconds ago
Martinez: the notes she took are not something the defense attorney gave you right?

Right. #JodiArias

From WAT:

All of the sudden everyone's fingers started snapping! We're awake! #jodiarias

Juan has Witness 1 affidavit on the screen. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Juan confirms Geff considers this affidavit "a part of the puzzle" that is #JodiArias' diagnosis.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 23s24 seconds ago
Martinez says the notes are short, only 3 pages. "Witness #1" gave her a different story didn't she? #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
The notes were 3 pages and Witness #1 gave her a different story about the photos on the computer correct? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now
Says witness #1 gave a different story about the photographs on the computer. Martinez asks for yes/no. Geffner says he doesn't understand

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 32s 32 seconds ago

#JodiArias Juan asking about child *advertiser censored* in '08. Asks about a former Geff employee that took interviews for Geff. Spoke to Witness 1.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

According to documents, Witness 1 gave a different story to Geff employee. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 21s22 seconds ago
Martinez asks again: Didn't this witness give you a different statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member