Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
This letter of clarification was dated Jan 17, 2015 from witness #1 #jodiarias #3tvarias

n's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan accidentally spilled the beans on the witnesses name..he forgot to say Witness #1 #jodiarias #3tvarias

well tell us....ha

Well , we know what Nurmi's next motion for mistrial is gonna say.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 39s 40 seconds ago

It's in regards to the time frame of the incident happening w/TA & Reid. Apparently the diary is also associated w/the time frame #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 19 seconds ago

Was Reid married or getting married to someone else when this witness claims this incident happened? #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Martinez has a letter to the attorneys from Witness 1 titled "clarification of statement" #JodiArias

The only thing i miss about not being able to see this trial is Juan Martinez----- there is no other attorney like him

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 12s13 seconds ago
The clarification is about the date of the claim that TA was yelling and grabbing Deanna Reid. Says he was told Deanna was on a mission

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 47s 47 seconds ago

Willmott has an objection, they approach.

As they sizzle the letters remains partially on the screen & I see jurors reading it. #jodiarias

All's fair, eh?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 27s28 seconds ago
Martinez: you keep saying that's my understanding...does that mean you have a doubt?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 10s11 seconds ago
Geffner: no, it means someone else told me and i have no firsthand knowledge. #JodiArias

Im not a lawyer but isnt that the definition of "heresay" ? LOL

@TrialDiariesJ: But Juan says he got married in March of 2001 and they weren't living with the bishop at that time #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 12s13 seconds ago
The clarification is about the date of the claim that TA was yelling and grabbing Deanna Reid. Says he was told Deanna was on a mission

ha ha ha-- so it came out that she was on a mission and now they want to change the date?
oh wow....

LOL McGee emails lawyers in jan 17th 2015 and changes dates of attack on Deanna reed

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
But Juan says he got married in March of 2001 and they weren't living with the bishop at that time #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
This has the incident of abuse by TA to Deanna Reid. He says he has made an error on timeframe and it was Dec 2001. #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 27s28 seconds ago
Witness 1 says offers up a different possible date. Says it did happen even if he can't remember when it was. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 11s12 seconds ago
10 minute break. Martinez needs to drink some herbal tea or something, he looks like he's about to blow an o-ring. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 15 seconds ago
Stephens calls for recess to copy Geffner's notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy