Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
william pitts ‏@william_pitts · 27s28 seconds ago
martinez: You keep saying that's my understanding...does that mean you have a doubt?

William pitts ‏@william_pitts · 10s11 seconds ago
geffner: No, it means someone else told me and i have no firsthand knowledge. #jodiarias

boom!

ETA: Seems AngelWings pre-boomed me.

He also made a threatening statement toward Juan saying Jodi killed the last guy who tried to kill her. He's a pill. But now HE'S the one who's too afraid.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15m 15 minutes ago
10 minute recess. #jodiarias

[ notice that was posted 15 min ago]

Sorry if this has been posted. I haven't seen it

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 6m6 minutes ago
@jeffgoldesq: Martinez goes for the jugular out of the box, So called witness 1who had no child *advertiser censored* in statement be4 affidavit #JodiArias

Does this mean the secret witness doesn't really believe she's an Angel on earth?

Who is Erin Mack....and what does she know????

No idea. I just thought it was ironic that scaredy cat #1 is all over social media with his love of Jodi. And making threats to boot.

Sorry if this has been posted. I haven't seen it

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 6m6 minutes ago
@jeffgoldesq: Martinez goes for the jugular out of the box, So called witness 1who had no child *advertiser censored* in statement be4 affidavit #JodiArias

Added *advertiser censored*, changed date.....and Erin Mack knows something!!

Also there appears to be difficulty with the timeline in other ways.

He was looking at (for?) wedding photos when he came upon the folder
He was @ the Bish's house where his wife was staying awaiting a formal wedding
Many more people had access to this computer now (per testimony/affidavit)

Yes, who the heck is Erin Mack? What a cray-cray thing to say in basically threatening that when (ha ha) JA gets out of prison that they're coming for this person Erin.

Wow. Social media makes people go looney.

Apparently he (Juan) only said the last name of the witness so the convo on twitter is that it's not that bad but they all expect Nurmi to file another motion to dismiss. No one thinks it will cause a mis-trial.

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 57s 57 seconds ago
Martinez continues. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago
Original date given by Witness 1 was when Reid was on Mission. Witness 1 gives alt date, after stating he was then married. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Martinez continues. #jodiarias

No idea. I just thought it was ironic that scaredy cat #1 is all over social media with his love of Jodi. And making threats to boot.

Here's what I love about wit#1. I LOVE that the nutjobs in Jodiland are depending on this cretin's affidavit to free her from jail. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper