Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...how do you go from January 2001 to December 2001. That's quite a gap.

I think it is a rare form of dyslexia that only JA and her minions have. It's called MONTH MISRECOGNIZITION.

Surely, the name would be common knowledge just from the sequence of events and particulars, anyway? Like, no one would figure this out?
Yup! No pseudonyms or paper bags needed, only barf bags.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago
Martinez just accidentally slipped & said Witness 1's name but I won't repeat it out of respect for the conclusion of this trial. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago
Juan confirms that Geff has not interviewed Reid but knows that Reid said she was on a mission at the time of alleged incident.

BK did...

Meh she doesn't tweet.

It doesn't really matter. We all alreadyknow who he is. He's been all over social media telling his garbled stories and threatening people. His new found need to remain anonymous is just a scam to make TA supporters seem crazier than he is, which is rich.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 10s 10 seconds ago
Martinez just named the affidavit witness again. Willmott objects. Sidebar.
Haha. He is doing it on purpose. Just like he asked John Smith for his name and online name.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Juan just used the witnesses name again and we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan Martinez does not make 'mistakes'. If he is 'accidentally' naming this witness there is a reason. IF they go for a mistrial over this Juan can bring up the fact that this witness identity never 'needed' to be hidden for 'protection' nor from 'online bullying'. He can very well show that this witness is all over the internet telling these tales and it is this witness threatening people. Bring it on Nurmi and Wilmott- you are both stupid enough to try this.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 8s 8 seconds ago
Martinez immediately uses the name again in the first half of his question after sidebar, then stops, throws up his hands and says "Crap!"

And another problem with the 'clarification' date of dec 2001= Deanna and Travis were broken up at the time. So that so called altercation makes no sense.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 17 seconds ago
He starts the question over, but Nurmi objects and they go back to the bench

michael kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 8s 8 seconds ago
martinez immediately uses the name again in the first half of his question after sidebar, then stops, throws up his hands and says "crap!"

rofl....

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Juan says the witnesses name again and says "crap!" We have a sidebar...Nurmi jumped up and objected #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan Martinez does not make 'mistakes'. If he is 'accidentally' naming this witness there is a reason. IF they go for a mistrial over this Juan can bring up the fact that this witness identity never 'needed' to be hidden for 'protection' nor from 'online bullying'. He can very well show that this witness is all over the internet telling these tales and it is this witness threatening people. Bring it on Nurmi and Wilmott- you are both stupid enough to try this.

AHHHHHH. Good thinking. It is pretty silly to allow him to 'testify' in stealth mode, while he was online talking about it globally. I bet Juan is pushing the issue. 'So sue me', he is saying.

I can't wait to see todays photos of the murderer, and nurmi!!! hee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members