Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Juan says the witnesses name again and says "crap!" We have a sidebar...Nurmi jumped up and objected #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Haha , I bet Nurm is pissed. LOL I wish I could watch this.

Geffner says in the recent affidavit witness #1 said the date of 1/18/01 was wrong

Juan points out Deanna was gone June 2000 to Nov 2001 and was gone constantly and didn't come home

Juan just used the witnesses name again and we have a sidebar

The Trial Diaries
9 mins

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Juan- This witness indicated to the Bishop he wasn't honest about how this incident went down #jodiarias #3tvarias

what are they gonna do next,accuse the bishop of lying....not a good move

Witness 1 says he wasn't honest with The Bishop in regards to the incident with TA. Juan calls it lying, Geff doesn't agree. #jodiarias

and Geffner pal Aylce LaViolette said just because Jodi lied didn't make her a liar.

Juan says the witnesses name again and says "crap!" We have a sidebar...Nurmi jumped up and objected

The Trial Diaries
5 mins

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 34s 34 seconds ago
Martinez trying to establish that Witness #1 was lying. Sidebar

I don't either. Nothing to gain and a lot to lose. I wonder WTH is going on.

It's just hard to keep remembering to say "this witness." His name is on his brain but he has to replace it with something else. I think it just highlights the absurdity of anonymous witnesses.

I really don't think he's doing this on purpose.

I do. I think he has had enough. This super secret stuff is ridiculous. And it prevents him from being able to properly cross any of the witness testimony. I think he is testing the boundaries a bit. I mean COME ON> The tech 'expert' was super top secret, the defendaent testified in super secret mode, and now ALL the witness affidavits are supposed to be super secrets too?

Uh oh . . .

Methinks jail staff should be checking the margins of all paper items that Jodi has access to

seems she is hindered in her ability to be the puppeteer.

Sorry Mr. McGee - you tried your best . . . twice . . . three times + and quite frankly you didn't pass the sniff test.

Who is Erin Mack....and what does she know????

She and MM went back and forth on facebook. He looks and acts like a big whiny baby, and I forget where it was posted but someone who knows MM said he (MM) is a conspiracy theorist that inserts himself into things like this.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 53 seconds ago
Juan is admitting something and asked to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

I do. I think he has had enough. This super secret stuff is ridiculous. And it prevents him from being able to properly cross any of the witness testimony. I think he is testing the boundaries a bit. I mean COME ON> The tech 'expert' was super top secret, the defendaent testified in super secret mode, and now ALL the witness affidavits are supposed to be super secrets too?

He can cross just fine without using his name. He wouldn't threaten the whole case like that by saying his name. It's an honest mistake.

After reading that he said "crap!" when he did it a third time, I agree it's just slipping out.
Or... it's payback for Wilmott leaving on the projector the notes about Travis being a child pedo.
Either way, McGee deserves it, he just wants his 15 min. of fame and is quick to threaten online those who disagree with him.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
These are more notes of what witness #1 said #jodiarias #3tvarias

I do think Juan is doing this on purpose including the carp bit. He's not going to make the same mistake more than once I don't think... :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid