Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly why. I believe he reads here and you're honest. He can't deal with honesty.

And it wasn't even that often so it wasn't like I was bombarding him. Just every once in a while I'd make a correction to an inconsistency or correct a fact. Now I'm blocked. Oh well. Lol. At least we have poeple here who post his tweets so I don't miss a thing! :thumb:

Prior to today I didn't think she was going to. So what happened to all the 11 other affidavits?? Were they all thrown out for being biased like the brainwashing?

I wondered too.

Is Geff the last witness for the DT unless the murderer takes the stand? Redirect will probably take weeks anyway.

So happy for the Alexanders that Juan shredded the child *advertiser censored* issue today. :happydance:

and he seems to have anger issues and is out for revenge. Wonder if he was very jealous of TA

Possibly... did he and DR have a history(did she turn him down?)? How old is he(is he 2-4 years older than TA?)? Why would TA be using the bishop's pc, especially for *advertiser censored*?? I see MM battled food addiction, or a medical condition.., perhaps that made him angry with a guy that seemed to have it all, or at least wasn't going to let his rough beginnings keep him down?

Oh! I was thinking "wranglers" not being worn by under 35'ers. But, true, those chairs most be hard on the cheeks!

There in Arizona, Wranglers are common. A jury was reportedly wearing cowboy boots and a hat today. He's probably the one wearing the wranglers. Maybe he carries a rope too. :wink:

Prior to today I didn't think she was going to. So what happened to all the 11 other affidavits?? Were they all thrown out for being biased like the brainwashing?

If Witness #1 was the most credible, you got to wonder what the ones that were denied were like. I wish we could see them off the record lol

I posted MK's tweets because there were not many reporters tweeting. I realize he is polarizing but he does add info at times that others do not. Sorry that you are offended, but just skip past.

Thanks for posting them! I really like the kind (not) remarks that Websleuthers' write about his posts. Everybody needs a good laugh!

I think the worse thing a person can be accused of is being a pedophile. These are indeed serious accusations, and me personally I would never levy them upon another person unless there was some evidence of fact. I truly believe MM needs to be at least looked into.

I believe Juan put Jodi back on the stand today, and he isn't even done yet.

And it wasn't even that often so it wasn't like I was bombarding him. Just every once in a while I'd make a correction to an inconsistency or correct a fact. Now I'm blocked. Oh well. Lol. At least we have poeple here who post his tweets so I don't miss a thing! :thumb:

Be proud of it! I'm sure KCL is in the same boat. Not a bad one to be in. Take it as a compliment. You get to him because you ask for clarification on what he "reports," he doesn't like to be questioned or confronted, especially with facts. I won't put my opinion of him here, otherwise I would be going to ban-camp.

Sure has backfired on the DT, trying to slide in those affs through Geffner. Now everything else he has testified to is made suspect to the jury. Months of DT effort flushed out and down the toilet. Sweet.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 4s 5 seconds ago
Geffner says it is a summary, not notes.

Juan is taking the same route with Geffner as he did with ALV. GO Juan! :juanettes:

I like seat pillows. I'm 5 2, 105 pounds so they makes me feel a little taller... :blushing: :blushing:

I have used one for years because of a bad back. I'm tiny, like you. It hurts me to sit on hard surfaces. Maybe, we both need some more cushion. :wink:

So happy for the Alexanders that Juan shredded the child *advertiser censored* issue today. :happydance:

YES! Me too. I never believed it anyway, Travis liked his women way too much to be interested in children. He was just a normal guy!

Finally something fruitful! It sure has taken a long time. Keep on keepin' on!

If Witness #1 was the most credible, you got to wonder what the ones that were denied were like. I wish we could see them off the record lol

ax0il4.jpg

I hope it's ok to post.

Can he bring in MM's internet activity as well? Am I asking for too much here? I hope not because I want him destroyed. Annihilated. I want him shredded to pieces. Lying piece of crap. And I just read that he's the child *advertiser censored* watching pervert? I knew it. Birds of a feather; that's the only type of people that would support a murderer like Jodi Arias.

BBM - You mean like notifying the New Zealand authorities that they could have a child *advertiser censored* aficionado living among them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver