Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they opened a new one today that only has 19, but there is another one with about 350. Scanned through it and enjoyed seeing them getting so angry with Juan. LOL They are very outraged that he kept leaking the name of the super duper top secret witness. They said he was under court protection and Juan should be sanctioned and the judge needs to declare a mistrial. :giggle:

I'll have to go back and look again. I wanted to get a good laugh.

Why are his wedding photos on his bishops computer, inside of an AOL folder named "Travis Alexander" I mean really come on

Equally interesting is how or why the child *advertiser censored* got to be on the Bishop's computer. Mixed in with the wedding photos? MM had sent them to the Bishop as part of his mea culpa?

The Bishop's wife is on the state's witness list, right? Maybe all this will be clarified?

So, when I posted that McGee is hateful of Travis it's because there are screenshots of things he posted under his myspace pictures unprovoked, calling him a pervert and a pedophile. My first thought when seeing those is they smack of projection. And Travis never responded to him. He left it there. Would a pedophile who's desperately trying to hide his pedophilia do that?
This would explain why he now resides literally on the other side of the planet.

I think Juan has cured my flu. I finally feel like I can get out of bed lol. See you all tomorrow.

So glad you are feeling better. Thanks so much for helping us out.

You especially helped us today when you explained how even if a witness lies on the stand or these affidativs are proven to have lies in them it doesnt necessarily mean the affidativs will get thrown out or anything.
It just means that Juan can prove to the jury that there is a lot of mistruths in them, which he promptly did today.

Thanks again for all the valuable information. Hope you continue to get your health back to 100%.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 4 seconds ago
Martinez says that Witness 1 detailed descriptions of *advertiser censored* means he viewed them. Says he was afraid of discipline by church before wedding.

It just can't get any better for the day can it.

I can think of one reason...maybe he named it that himself.

IIRC, MM said that the bishop took their photos for them as a wedding gift. Maybe he is a photographer?

But it makes no sense that while looking at his wedding pix that the *advertiser censored* would pop up. Unless of course he was downloading the pix into his own download folder, which he himself had named TA. So he could put his *advertiser censored* pix there under someone elses name.

You're saying MM intermingled *advertiser censored* pix with his wedding photos in TA's folder on the Bishop's computer? So that if he told everyone "Lookee at my wedding photos" the *advertiser censored* would have popped up? Or that he put two folders on the Bishop's computer, one labeled MM the other TA (the one he put the *advertiser censored* in), and he accidentally on purpose opened TA's so that the Bishop would think TA was looking at child *advertiser censored*?

they opened a new one today that only has 19, but there is another one with about 350. Scanned through it and enjoyed seeing them getting so angry with Juan. LOL They are very outraged that he kept leaking the name of the super duper top secret witness. They said he was under court protection and Juan should be sanctioned and the judge needs to declare a mistrial. :giggle:

Court protection in New Zealand? From Arizona? Bahahaha! :laughcry: They can't even subpoena him because he is out of the country, and they want peeps to think he is under court protection? He really is a nut job and so are they. Thanks for taking one for the team. I don't intend to ever go there.

So Geffner concluded <modsnip> has: manic depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD and borderline personality disorder?

Is that all?

Just read the VMs left on TA's phone that BK just posted.

Only 2 stood out. The 1st was a call on May 15 in the afternoon. Returning TA's call. Caller unnamed says he understands how upset Travis must be, but that everything will work out.

The second was a call from Leslie Udy, asking Travis if he'd heard from JA because she was supposed to be in Utah but hadn't turned up there.

OK. The very next call after Leslie's is JA's, the one she left after she killed Travis. Remember that JA said Leslie , what was it, gave her the idea she should leave a message for Travis?

Yah, right. Leslie's VM meant she needed to leave one too, explaining why she wasn't in Utah.

You're saying MM intermingled *advertiser censored* pix with his wedding photos in TA's folder on the Bishop's computer? So that if he told everyone "Lookee at my wedding photos" the *advertiser censored* would have popped up? Or that he put two folders on the Bishop's computer, one labeled MM the other TA (the one he put the *advertiser censored* in), and he accidentally on purpose opened TA's so that the Bishop would think TA was looking at child *advertiser censored*?

The *advertiser censored* was supposedly found in the general downloads fine, NOT in a folder labelled TA.

I am dumbfounded as to why the DT would put such an obvious spin on the testimony when they know JM is going to come in and discredit most of it.

I went to a family dinner party last night. We were talking about famous trials etc, and so i asked various guests, what exactly, would they want to hear from a convicted killer, in order to decide if they would receive the DP or not. And I asked specifically, if you were brought into the middle of a murder trial, conviction already set, what would you want the defendant to express, in order for you to extend mercy?

I got the same set of answers and expectations from everyone.

Number one was showing remorse and regret. Seeing the error of their wicked ways. A change of heart.
Number two was a solid reason that they should continue to be among the living, such as their positive qualities and attributes and why they make the world a better place.
Number three was if they were shown to have grown up in a very horrid set of circs, there should be some mercy shown them.

Nobody said that if the victim was mean to the killer or hurt their feelings, that it would mean anything in their verdict.[Only in the case of true physical abuse, which would make it self defense, not capital murder.]

Nobody said that if the victim had shortcomings or human failings, it should apply to the defendants sentencing in any way.

All of them said they would expect a heartfelt, sincere, emotional outpouring in which the defendant admitted their wrongdoing, acknowledged the gravity of the situation and the horrible impact upon all the assorted family/friends, and apologized , then begged for mercy.

So far, the DT is falling far short of the above goal.

So Geffner concluded Stabs Einstein has: manic depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD and borderline personality disorder?

Is that all?

But she is very spiritual and has no ego.

It's in the tweets. Dr. Geffner named her as his co-worker. Dr. Stephanie Platt

No, his co-worker was named - Stephanie Platt. She interviewed witness #1 for Geffner and gave him her notes.
When JM was talking about psychologists #1 & #2, it was two who had interviewed/tested JA.

So Geffner concluded <modsnip> has: manic depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD and borderline personality disorder?

Is that all?

I think by the first trial and per JA's instructions....he refused to say she had BPD. Missed the Bi-P too....just said PTSD. iirc

Just read the VMs left on TA's phone that BK just posted.

Only 2 stood out. The 1st was a call on May 15 in the afternoon. Returning TA's call. Caller unnamed says he understands how upset Travis must be, but that everything will work out.

The second was a call from Leslie UDI, asking Travis if he'd heard from JA because she was supposed to be in Utah but hadn't turned up there.

OK. The very next call after Leslie's is JA's, the one she left after she killed Travis. Remember that JA said Leslie , what was it, gave her the idea she should leave a message for Travis?

Yah, right. Leslie's VM meant she needed to leave one too, explaining why she wasn't in Utah.

This is interesting to me and I do agree with you.

My questions are:
-Who is Leslie? and more importantly....
-Why would she expect JA to be at Travis house if she only thinks JA is coming to Utah?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
-Did Leslie already know JA killed him at the time Leslie left her message?
-Did JA confide with Leslie?

Something is really fishy here.

Why would s
Who is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics