Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, his co-worker was named - Stephanie Platt. She interviewed witness #1 for Geffner and gave him her notes.
When JM was talking about psychologists #1 & #2, it was two who had interviewed/tested JA.

So it wasn't Dr. Platt who interviewed JA?

Just read the VMs left on TA's phone that BK just posted.

Only 2 stood out. The 1st was a call on May 15 in the afternoon. Returning TA's call. Caller unnamed says he understands how upset Travis must be, but that everything will work out.

The second was a call from Leslie UDI, asking Travis if he'd heard from JA because she was supposed to be in Utah but hadn't turned up there.

OK. The very next call after Leslie's is JA's, the one she left after she killed Travis. Remember that JA said Leslie , what was it, gave her the idea she should leave a message for Travis?

Yah, right. Leslie's VM meant she needed to leave one too, explaining why she wasn't in Utah.

This is interesting to me and I do agree with you.

My questions are all on the Leslie call:
-Who is Leslie? and more importantly....
-Why would she expect JA to be at Travis house if she only thinks JA is coming to Utah?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
-Did Leslie already know JA killed him at the time Leslie left her message?
-Did JA confide with Leslie?
-Did JA fake that she was Leslie when the Leslie message was left?

-If it really was Leslie, was JA dialing into Travis VM to keep seeing who was calling to help her know when people found out he is dead.

Something is really fishy here.

No, his co-worker was named - Stephanie Platt. She interviewed witness #1 for Geffner and gave him her notes.
When JM was talking about psychologists #1 & #2, it was two who had interviewed/tested JA.

Carp?

Told Carp about pics on computer, ALV about the paper incident on bed. I think that is what was asked originally?

Geffner had notes on some of his work to psychologist to ask JA about the two different stories, so he knew the affidavit was a lie and the story had changed. He didn't testify to that in court.

Stephanie P did the interview with McGee.

I wondered about that, too, about why ALV would be dignified with the professional label of "psychologist." But who is "Psychologist #2"?

Wasn't Jeff's assistant considered a Psychologist. The one who actually did the interviews...

Okay a few chuckles from the chuckleheads. I hope grabbing a few samples is okay....

So now that makes THREE Dr.s who’ve diagnosed her with PTSD and one newbie who said she’s doesn’t and is a Borderline personality.

I don't think any of the three was actually a "diagnosis" but LKN has claimed in round 2 that she had BPD.

He has no right whatsoever to demand that Geffner not look at his notes. In fact, the importance of these exchanges requires that Geffner makes sure he does check his notes. This is something JSS should not allow Martinez to get away with.

Actually he is supposed to testify as to his knowledge and not just read scripted answers. He can ask to look at his notes if he needs to refresh his memory. To see how it is done in a professional manner, watch earlier testimony of "the newbie".

Big (snipped); little man.

(If I understand correctly __ that Martinez revealed Witness #1 ‘s name), then Martinez should be charged with criminal contempt or another suitable charge.
If Martinez revealed the witness’ identity, and JSS doesn’ t punish Martinez and create a true remedy for the breach, then JSS should be charged with misconduct.
It was NOT an accident, and JSS knows it.

Oh man they really got off on Martinez's accidental slip of the tongue. But no doubt they were celebrating yesterday when Jen's "child *advertiser censored*" notation was improperly shown to the jury.

I don’t understand why they don’t object every time the Frog opens his mouth. . .give him what he puts out. Fight fire with Fire!!! That little, green, warty, slimy, scummy, lying TOAD!

Uh, they DO object to every question genius!

There sure is a nice pic of Jodi from court today. She is turning around with a smile.

Gives you a warm feeling doesn't it?

Yes and she is beautiful inside and out. I think that is what bothers them so bad. They are hopeless.

Yeah that's what bothers me. Not.

I bet 95% of the comments there come from maybe half a dozen people. It's like a very small powwow that ends with 'jerk' and starts with 'circle'.

But she is very spiritual and has no ego.

Imagine how depressed she will be when she sees Perryville and realizes she will not come back outside those fences until she's in a casket. That's only if any of her family care enough anymore to claim her body.

This is interesting to me and I do agree with you.

My questions are:
-Who is Leslie? and more importantly....
-Why would she expect JA to be at Travis house if she only thinks JA is coming to Utah?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
-Did Leslie already know JA killed him at the time Leslie left her message?
-Did JA confide with Leslie?

Something is really fishy here.

Why would s
Who is

Perhaps LU assumed that TA would know where JA was because JA was calling him all the time? That JA made the post-murder call to TA when she did was nothing to do with LU? In other words, she lied about LU being the reason she called TA? There is no evidence, right, that JA communicated with LU after she killed Travis and before she got to Hoover Dam or thereabouts? So those calls have to be independent?

But rumor has it that the super secret vent room is really not too secretive. LMAO.

It's not secret at all. I know for a fact there's a few Jodi fans (fake, just in there to spy) I love it. I wish I had thought of that. I'm so mosey, I hate being left out. Now, all the JA fans can look at each other in there and try to guess which ones are the fakers......

Okay a few chuckles from the chuckleheads. I hope grabbing a few samples is okay....

I don't think any of the three was actually a "diagnosis" but LKN has claimed in round 2 that she had BPD.

Actually he is supposed to testify as to his knowledge and not just read scripted answers. He can ask to look at his notes if he needs to refresh his memory. To see how it is done in a professional manner, watch earlier testimony of "the newbie".

Oh man they really got off on Martinez's accidental slip of the tongue. But no doubt they were celebrating yesterday when Jen's "child *advertiser censored*" notation was improperly shown to the jury.

Uh, they DO object to every question genius!

Gives you a warm feeling doesn't it?

Yeah that's what bothers me. Not.

I bet 95% of the comments there come from maybe half a dozen people. It's like a very small powwow that ends with 'jerk' and starts with 'circle'.

I ran across this history of jodiphiles

https://spotlightonlaw.wordpress.com/the-jodiland-wars/

Yesterday I was livid that JSS allowed the affidavits in I had to do a second run just to relieve the anguish I was feeling toward the DT and the convicted murderer.

Now that Mr. Martinez has finally has had a chance to cross Dr. Geff I feel certain the jury will see the truth.

So is this Marc McGee guy the real child *advertiser censored* guy?

Imua Juan!

Perhaps LU assumed that TA would know where JA was because JA was calling him all the time? That JA made the post-murder call to TA when she did was nothing to do with LU? In other words, she lied about LU being the reason she called TA? There is no evidence, right, that JA communicated with LU after she killed Travis and before she got to Hoover Dam or thereabouts? So those calls have to be independent?

I am not suspicious of LU. I think she was probably giving TA a heads up that cray cray Jodi was loose and running free. Ryan probably called around to mutual friends to see if anyone heard from Jodi, out of concern. And first person she would obviously think of is TA. imo They all knew she was obsessed with him.

Or she didn't make the call from Hoover Dam and made it from Utah. She supposedly did talk with Leslie Udy up there about their future children playing together...

So it wasn't Dr. Platt who interviewed JA?

I think you are both talking about the same thing.

The way I read is Dr. Platt is the psychologist who interviewed JA that Geffner and Juan are referring to.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 10s 10 seconds ago
Was psychologist in question Alyce LaViolette? Martinez refers to 1st shrink's confusion whether TA viewed kid *advertiser censored* online or in pictures.

Alyce isn't a doctor. Alyce LaViolette, expert witness, domestic violence counseling, gender counseling,

Yes, sorry. Leslie says she's asking Travis because she thinks he and JA still talk so he might have heard from JA.

As to timing of call. I think JA did call into TA's VMs to listen, and left her message after hearing Leslie's. She didn't get in touch with Leslie until she reached Utah, iirc.

Imp psych 1 is dr karp/carp and 2 is Samuels, guess Geffner is afraid to mention their names...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member