Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 15 seconds ago
Martinez refers to a female psychologist. Geffner says, which one? Martinez looks flustered. What to do? SIDEBAR!

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic! So McGee looks at the *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer a short time before his wedding while visiting his wife to be (probably studying up - ha! ha!) Has to cover his tracks so blames it on Travis. Okay, then. How convenient. What a loser.

BBM. That's what I think. Juan is no dummy. He's not making mistakes. This was calculated payback.

Not payback. Juan wouldn't throw the case because of personal revenge. He knows he has legal standing to say the name in open court. Otherwise, he wouldn't do it.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10m 10 minutes ago
Based on this letter, Juan is asking Geff if Witness 1 is guilty of looking at child p0rn0graphy. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11m 11 minutes ago
Exhibit 825 admitted despite Willmott objection: Letter stating witness "was not honest w/Bishop Parker" re: computer

I think Juan PURPOSELY said his name 3x, right before he outed him s the one looking at child *advertiser censored*. LOL Go Juan.

What I'm wondering is are the prosecution admitting there WAS child *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer? :eek:

So, when I posted that McGee is hateful of Travis it's because there are screenshots of things he posted under his myspace pictures unprovoked, calling him a pervert and a pedophile. My first thought when seeing those is they smack of projection. And Travis never responded to him. He left it there. Would a pedophile who's desperately trying to hide his pedophilia do that?

So Witness #1 for Jodi was attempting to be a good character witness for her saying he had seen Travis be abusive to a woman (during a time she was out of the country) while he was waiting to get married. He looked for his wedding photos on the comunal computer of the Bishop (that hadn't happened for 2 more months) - dates verified by his wife's diaries. During which child *advertiser censored* just popped up (in that oh so chaotic way it usually does) and he viewed it enough to describe sex acts with children in detail. He opened a folder assigned to Travis that had his AOL account on it so it had to be Travis. He wasn't truthful with the Bishop because he was about to get married in the temple with his mail order bride.

I think I got it.

Ya just can't make this stuff up. Oh carp MM did.

So it seems we get five minutes of sidebar for every 40 seconds of questions. Now we get a "two-minute recess," jury to walk out and stretch

Just like Geff calling JA, Jodi Alexander and saying "Christ" Lol

Yes!

Man, I didn't even consider that Geff calling her that was purposeful (and probably orchestrated by her)!

Keep being awesome, Mr. Martinez.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
Juan says Geff made reference to a female psychologist and Geff wants to know which one and Juan looks to Judge..#jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 4 seconds ago
Stephens says the day will still end at 5 p.m

How would he already have wedding photos if he wasn't yet married ? Damn , what liars. Makes me sick.

What I'm wondering is are the prosecution admitting there WAS child *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer? :eek:

I wonder if MM and wife are in good standing at local Mormon church/temple??

No, just transcripts from the trial court.

Yet Marc McGee publicly stated on Facebook I think telling Erin Mack that he would be a witness at "Jodi's appeal". Hahaha!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 36 seconds ago
Jen Willmott is talking to Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
we have a 2 minute recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geff then offers to use 1st and 2nd...they all just stare at Geff and approach..lol he's so goofy it's funny #jodiarias

Martinez refers to a female psychologist. Geffner says, which one? Martinez looks flustered. What to do? SIDEBAR!

Poor Keifer's not able to get too many shots in today. I guess he's grabbing at what he can.

Beats me....but MM thinks so....AZL???

Not AZL, but I believe the appeals court looks at the transcripts to determine if there was an error that could have resulted in a different verdict. It's not another trial. moo

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago
Jury asked to temporarily step out for 2 mins. Willmott consults Geff. Juror w/butt pillow wears his watch around his belt loop. #jodiarias

‏@WildAboutTrial
Jury welcomed back in. Butt pillow juror also wears Wranglers. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members