Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would make sense why MM has said these things. He got caught and blamed it on ta. Projection. It never made sense why mm would put himself out there like this. Sounds like a lie he's had to keep up for 15ish years

Yeah and how many innocent children have suffered because of him.

I think they already have

Oh... it could get worse. Who knows what this lying, liar has out there that we don't know about yet!

I wish someone would tweet what the jurors are doing and what JAA looks like, at the moment! Hahahhahaha! This will be true justice that the first jury probably would have voted for LWOP but this jury may end up voting death because of all her vicious lies and shenanigans!

So Witness #1 for Jodi was attempting to be a good character witness for her saying he had seen Travis be abusive to a woman (during a time she was out of the country) while he was waiting to get married. He looked for his wedding photos on the comunal computer of the Bishop (that hadn't happened for 2 more months) - dates verified by his wife's diaries. During which child *advertiser censored* just popped up (in that oh so chaotic way it usually does) and he viewed it enough to describe sex acts with children in detail. He opened a folder assigned to Travis that had his AOL account on it so it had to be Travis. He wasn't truthful with the Bishop because he was about to get married in the temple with his mail order bride.

I think I got it.

OK... so if this secret witness is the one accused of looking at child *advertiser censored*, would it not be the courts responsibility to report him to the FBI... His computer should be looked at right this minute. Also, now we know why he did not want to come here to testify.... JMO...

What I'm wondering is are the prosecution admitting there WAS child *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer? :eek:

I'm not sure it even matters. So far, in all of this, the only person who has seen child *advertiser censored* and has been lying is MM.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 4 seconds ago
Female psychologist #1 interviewed Jodi 2/2010 and Jodi made statements about the masturbation incident #jodiarias #3tvarias (LaViolette)

Yes!

Man, I didn't even consider that Geff calling her that was purposeful (and probably orchestrated by her)!

Keep being awesome, Mr. Martinez.
Oh no. I didn't mean that Geff was calling her that on purpose. I don't believe that. He really doesn't know this case very well and when you aren't being honest, you let things slip. IMO - he didn't do it on purpose.

I was referring to his "mistake" and saying Christ..then Juan made a mistake and said Carp.

So we have been told in court today that Arias' friend and new boyfriend (?) might be a child *advertiser censored* viewer? Oh Arias, you still have not learned that what goes up must come down! Now, this is noteworthy and I love, love, love Juan! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

ummm I have a question, has it been proven there was child *advertiser censored* on the Bishops computer?

I know it really doesn't matter since everybody seems to be on it... but I was just wondering

What the heck the Bishops is thinking........

Also, when he's in an Internet war with someone, the first thing he does is accuse them of pedophilia and start calling them a pedophile. More projection?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 36 seconds ago
Jen Willmott is talking to Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
we have a 2 minute recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geff then offers to use 1st and 2nd...they all just stare at Geff and approach..lol he's so goofy it's funny #jodiarias

BBM - any idea what this means?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
...and it would jeopardize his wedding in the temple but he remembers the computer crashing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
that was on his personal computer he would be disciplined by the church right before he was getting married... #jodiarias #3tvarias

Notes says witness #1 wasn't honest with Bishop Parker about what went down and if he told him about the material...#jodiarias #3tvarias
Jen, Whose notes are these that Juan is now referring to? These tweets leave out so much.

ok... So if this secret witness is the one accused of looking at child *advertiser censored*, would it not be the courts responsibility to report him to the fbi... His computer should be looked at right this minute. Also, now we know why he did not want to come here to testify.... Jmo...

exactly!!

Oh... it could get worse. Who knows what this lying, liar has out there that we don't know about yet!

I wish someone would tweet what the jurors are doing and what JAA looks like, at the moment! Hahahhahaha! This will be true justice that the first jury probably would have voted for LWOP but this jury may end up voting death because of all her vicious lies and shenanigans!

CAN NOT wait for Sander's report on today.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan- Isn't it true that's an accurate statement taken down by psychologist #1. Geff- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Willmott objects #jodiarias #3tvarias

Not AZL, but I believe the appeals court looks at the transcripts to determine if there was an error that could have resulted in a different verdict. It's not another trial. moo

But if they DO determine there was an error, is there not another trial? Maybe that's what this guy is thinking he's going to be testifying at. A new trial ordered by the court of appeals?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago
Jury asked to temporarily step out for 2 mins. Willmott consults Geff. Juror w/butt pillow wears his watch around his belt loop. #jodiarias

‏@WildAboutTrial
Jury welcomed back in. Butt pillow juror also wears Wranglers. #jodiarias

Awww . . . is he older?

What I'm wondering is are the prosecution admitting there WAS child *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer? :eek:

I'd like to know too. I'm now wondering was that part of this lie the truth?

But if they DO determine there was an error, is there not another trial? Maybe that's what this guy is thinking he's going to be testifying at. A new trial ordered by the court of appeals?

This guy doesn't know anything. He's just saying stupid stuff. He's not to be taken seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89