Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

#JodiArias stares at the desk space in front of her as she draws frantically. Uh oh, Juan is making good points.

‏@maryellenabc15
#JuanMartinez now bringing up all #JodiArias complaints incl. financial issues, #TravisAlexander imposed sex on her - not laws of attraction

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 43s 43 seconds ago

Now we look at #JodiArias' diary where she complains about TA. Juan questions Geff on The Law of Attraction. Why is she being negative?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

Geff doesn't think she's being THAT negative. LOL #jodiarias

Bias. Bias. BIASED.

Pouring a glass of wine, this time in celebration!

Jodi was Travis' girl ONLY in her dreams...LOL, bet she's fried now!

I do believe Juan can rest at any time - but I hope he doesn't. This is so much fun. Revenge is sweet!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 52 seconds ago
Geff says from texts TA didn't see it as exclusive but JA may have and she was hopeful #jodiarias #3tvarias

No doubt this will be explained away as a symptom of her mental defects.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 4 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez now brings up #JodiArias thought #TravisAlexander was beautiful oninside, but also claims c-ing him masterbating 2 child *advertiser censored*.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 16 seconds ago
She also says she found him on his knees masturbating to young boys...is that beautiful on the inside to you? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
Juan asks Geff if he asked her of TA's exact position when this happened according to JA and he says no #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 20 seconds ago

Juan asks Geff why #JodiArias praised TA at his memorial if he was such a terrible person.

B7-8wLpCEAERyiA.jpg:large

link

I see I I I- not Travis just her

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 22 seconds ago

J asks G if TA was beautiful on the inside & out if he had a fascination for little boys.

G says no, that's not his definition. #jodiarias

Wow, Juan is so good at exposing that all Geff knows, or pretends to know and be certain of, is what he was hired to testify to on behalf of the defendant. His bias is spewing out the more he talks.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 7 seconds ago
Juan is saying Geff could have asked JA about the positioning because these are important details #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 22 seconds ago

J asks G if TA was beautiful on the inside & out if he had a fascination for little boys.

G says no, that's not his definition. #jodiarias

Poor G is getting tired. He's close to breaking. I can feel it.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

#JodiArias stares at the desk space in front of her as she draws frantically. Uh oh, Juan is making good points.

Oooooh! She draws when she's upset to calm her down. She's pissed!!! Expect some holes in walls tonight.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
J- So after Feb 2, 07 you are saying TA may not have viewed this relationship as exclusive
Objection...sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well, that explains why there's no TA=JA communication on Valentine's Day, despite JA's lying account of receiving gifts from TA.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 52 seconds ago
Geff says from texts TA didn't see it as exclusive but JA may have and she was hopeful #jodiarias #3tvarias

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Well, that explains why there's no TA=JA communication on Valentine's Day, despite JA's lying account of receiving gifts from TA.

If that doesn't scream "He's not that into you", I don't know what does.

You sure it's not the same letter? I never heard of her sending an additional letter just the one to mom mom. And there was no indication in tweets which one it was?

Per BK it is a long letter to Travis' family that said something like 'although we didn't make it official until 2/2/07' or something similar - so this could be the same 20 page letter and I just got confused.

I never read the 20 pg letter to Gma and I think only KCL was the one who did IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08