Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 50 seconds ago
Geff says that's not the key factor he could be lying on bed or upside down it was what he was doing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Hoping Juan questions Geffner to last minute of the day. Jurors can go home for the weekend knowing the real Jodi. If there is a real Jodi. Come to think of it, she is just a shell.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 14 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez asks Geffner if he asked #JodiArias over inconsistency #TravisAlexander being beautiful yet claims is in2 child *advertiser censored*.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 10s 11 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez hammers @ Geffner why he didn't ask #JodiArias about whether #TravisAlexander was on his knees or not during child *advertiser censored* claims.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
Juan- Don't you find him on knees unusual
Geff says he didn't think about it #jodiarias #3tvarias

he doesn't think about much does he

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan- What if you received details that would show this was impossible #jodiarias #3tvarias

I do believe Juan can rest at any time - but I hope he doesn't. This is so much fun. Revenge is sweet!

I bet jurors are praying JM continues until the end of the day so they'll be spared JW's hysteria.

Her drug abusing, spoon wielding, abusive, money grubbing mother must be so proud!

Oh... and Aunt Sue still needs that apology from the Alexander siblings to her niece!

I hope they ALL get what's coming to them.

I am shocked Willmott isn't objecting like crazy and that there have been no sidebars.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
Juan- Don't you find him on knees unusual
Geff says he didn't think about it #jodiarias #3tvarias

he doesn't think about much does he

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan- What if you received details that would show this was impossible #jodiarias #3tvarias

The suspense about the knees is killing me. What's going on.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
Geff says he wasn't evaluating the truthfulness of it he was putting the puzzle together #jodiarias #3tvarias

so he just takes everything she says as true....like juan was asking him earlier..

@EmsterChic: Letter to TA FAMILY UP #jodiarias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juan is presenting this at the perfect time. Bravo, Martinez :clap::clap:

Why would he even masturbate on his knees? Doesn't seem to be too comfortable.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 45 seconds ago
Juan- What if you add this to your puzzle and this was a lie...wouldn't this effect your opinion #jodiarias #3tvarias

course it wouldn't,with his jodi coloured glasses on where everything is rosie and about how wonderful she is

Sky and Chris have both said that Travis actually was enormously attracted to her, and not just physically. She blew any chance of a real relationship all by her little self, by snooping into his phone.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 47s 47 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez hammers whether Geffner thought #TravisAlexander masterbating on his knees was UNUSUAL. Geffner didn't think about it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
Geff says he wasn't evaluating the truthfulness of it he was putting the puzzle together #jodiarias #3tvarias

so he just takes everything she says as true....like juan was asking him earlier..

So if everything is based on lies, would that change your opinion?
Ask him that JM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member