Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per BK:

If this wasn't a major part of this what was the purpose? To smear the victim? Yeah Juan!!

Why would he even masturbate on his knees? Doesn't seem to be too comfortable.

Seriously! That could make one hurt a finger.

I am cracking up. What following trials turns our thoughts to . . . .

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Juan asks, "If this piece of the puzzle turned out to be false, wouldn't this effect the overall picture?" Dr. Geffner, short answer, "No."

See this was a dumb move. You can't just say that. It shows how biased you are G. If I personally always thought the sun was yellow and stated to that effect. And someone tells me, MeeBee said the sun was purple and asked me if that would change my opinion? I wouldn't flat out say no! I'd say "I'd have to see the evidence first before I can decide" something along those lines!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 21s22 seconds ago
I mean I think we all can guess that the photo of the tweet the def filed with the court has to do with witness #1. #jodiarias

Why the heck would the defense bring MM's threats into the record??

josie1986 @TrialDiariesJ: Juan stated Geff made over $100,000 on a case and Geff says he's mixing up cases #jodiarias #3tvarias

I seriously doubt Juan is "mixing up" anything. The only one who is confused is Geff.
How could Juan be mixing up cases if he didn't specifically state WHICH case? Didn't Juan only said "A" case? Geffner's a dope.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
Juan- Don't you find him on knees unusual
Geff says he didn't think about it #jodiarias #3tvarias

he doesn't think about much does he

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan- What if you received details that would show this was impossible #jodiarias #3tvarias

The suspense about the knees is killing me. What's going on.

Jodi testified (to Juan):
Jodi: I walked in and Travis was on the bed masturbating.

Big difference to her testimony he was "on his knees by the bed"

Which is it? Or did it not occur?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
Geff says he wasn't evaluating the truthfulness of it he was putting the puzzle together #jodiarias #3tvarias

so he just takes everything she says as true....like juan was asking him earlier..

This is so crazy. Didn't he see how Samuels was burned by basing his "conclusions" on lies????

Par for the course I guess when one considers the "yes she lies, but that doesn't make her a liar" mindset. :rolleyes:

I think someone on here posted earlier that Jodi Arias had said he was masturbating on his knees to someone and then told someone else he was on the bed. So another Feb 5/Jan 22 type of lie.

I mean I think we all can guess that the photo of the tweet the def filed with the court has to do with witness #1. #jodiarias

Imagine if the email from the defence is the invitation for Marc McGee to join the circus!

ETA: That's assuming defence didn't file it - I can't see who did.

Jodi testified (to Juan):
Jodi: I walked in and Travis was on the bed masturbating.

Big difference to her testimony he was "on his knees by the bed"

Which is it? Or did it not occur?

Aw yes, you posted this before. :)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 50 seconds ago
Pool camera got booted so maybe took a pic of #jodiarias Nurmi didn't like and now we have a new motion filed

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
Juan says if this wasn't a major part of your analysis then this must have been to just smear the victim #jodiarias #3tvarias

I think being on his knees could be risky. How many men are on the jury? Who knows LOL!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 11s11 seconds ago
When they mention the law of attraction it reminds me of covering the sweat lodge death trial of its promoter, James Ray, who went to prison

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 12s13 seconds ago
@michaelbkiefer me too! That was a long trial as well
----

Yes, we're in the Trial of the Century...but only because it's taking a century to get through.

Can I nominate this for post of the day please? Thank you.

Now I see Juan's strategy, I'm not so sure that isn't a good thing. They now have the background: no child *advertiser censored*; doubtful adult *advertiser censored*; doubtful exclusive relationship; tons of lies ...

Yes, MM was likely bullied on the Internet. Aw.......lol

So what is Juan getting at with the knees? What's impossible? Tune in in 10 (15) minutes!

Doesn't seem like a usual position for guys, standing or lying down. Think Jodi also said he was lying down on the bed. So which is it??? Just like she can't keep her stories straight about internet *advertiser censored* vs. a printed picture of a little boy (which was probably of Travis if it existed).

Why the heck would the defense bring MM's threats into the record??

Maybe it only has to do with him. Like maybe they were presenting evidence that MM's name got out there because of Juan, even though we know it was already out there.

I'm so confused. When did she send this letter to Travis' family?

To stake her claim on him. Let them know she thought they were exclusive. She probably hadn't even met them at that point.

Seriously! That could make one hurt a finger.

I am cracking up. What following trials turns our thoughts to . . . .

Lol, I'm just wondering how to ask my hb and sons if doing it that way is a problem... There is the possibility that TA had knee issues like me, I can't even get on my knees on a yoga mat anymore(wrecked it in karate years ago) but don't want the surgery.:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024