Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is part of the question Juan was asking Geffner.....Exhibit 238....letter to Alexanders

This is the letter to Travis's family. JA writes that she checked the dates and they were all within the time that we were dating "exclusively." She signs out "with deepest sympathy and humble sincerity." Jodi Ann Arias. She then cites to John 16:20 (and your sorrow shall be turned into joy)

Sorry, I STILL can't believe she wrote them this crap. Since this letter is Exhibit 238, can the public get a copy?

I always thought the animosity towards his family came after her failed attempt to get the charges reduced, in order to spare Travis' reputation.

But no. For reasons none of us could begin to fathom, she started trying to hurt them immediately. Started to talk trash about him immediately, to the people who loved him the best, and who had already had a rough go of life.

She spent money that she had little of to send them flowers, as a vehicle to cause pain.

My god. No wonder they are so resolute that the DP stands. She has been rubbing this in their face since go. They must be beside themselves at this point, to bring this letter into the picture.

I always thought that the letter would be so over the top, sickly sweet with sympathy and how much she loved him, that in light of what we know now it would read as depraved. There is no end to the depth of her... nothingness.

Wow.

Hate to tell y'all, but BK reports that KN asked for more time to prepare motion to dismiss and JSS gave it to him.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 47 seconds ago
Jan 2010 Dr Samuels gave #jodiarias a test about a traumatic event #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Geffner says the patterns include: asking for sex, manipulation... #jodiarias

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: This is hilarious! I can guarantee every single guy I have dated since I was fifteen have asked me for sex. Do these experts not realize how doofus they sound?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 44s44 seconds ago
Tests asks about non sexual assault by family memeber - mugged, shot, etc. Or if she was ever attached by someone she didn't know #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 11s 11 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez showing jurors series of questions #JodiArias answered in regards to traumatic events -- Arias claims 5.

Geff is struggling with an ethical dilemma. He doesn't want Jodi's test scores on the PTSD test that Samuels gave (hand written scores) to be shown on the big screen because that stuff is copyrighted

That is complete hogwash the RESULTS of a test are not copyrighted; what do you think happens when a psych administers a test to children and the parents want to see the results--they damn sure do not refuse to share this with parents of said child.

I suspect what he is referring to is the security of the test questions; many test developers have protections/are protective of the questions on a given instrument being exposed public wide. Which is naturally related, among other things, to keeping the questions from being "figured out" by someone that may take the test in the future--it is related to validity and reliability issues.

ETA: Which begs the question as to why JA took the MMPI II twice--the second set of test results could easily be called into question, especially if given twice in a short time frame.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 44s44 seconds ago
Tests asks about non sexual assault by family memeber - mugged, shot, etc. Or if she was ever attached by someone she didn't know #jodiarias

Hate to tell y'all, but BK reports that KN asked for more time to prepare motion to dismiss and JSS gave it to him.

I'm not surprised. I have no doubt such a motion will be handled with JSS's usual speed (eyeroll) but thankfully will go the way of the rest of them. Denied. My opinion at least.

Also, given how she like to embellish with pointless detail when she lies, I'd be willing to bet they were never for a moment 'official', or 'exclusive'. She never wore his letter jacket for one second.

My God, how long could it possibly take. He's got all weekend! Juan writes these overnight. I don't understand why the judge doesn't just say take the weekend and get it in by Monday.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Juan says test reads a non-sexual assault by a stranger was the most traumatic experience. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 18s 19 seconds ago
#JodiArias claimed "event" that bothered her the most was "stranger" assault -JuanMartinez points out Arias knew #TravisAlexander.

What a load of nonsense. This is covered by the fair use doctrine if nothing else.

And I would think copyright is only relevant for coping tests and reusing them without paying for them. imo

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 43s 44 seconds ago
Defense Atty's & #JuanMartinez all gathered around Geffner as he explains whether answers were changed. JM thinks so-Geffner says no.

Healthcare professionals cannot changed dates or re-write charting at a later date with a new date. We can strike through the old date, add the new date and initial it only. He can retest at a later date but he can't destroy the previous test and they both have to appear in the patients record. Paging Dr DeMarte to clear up this BS. PTSD is proof of JA's remorse is where he's trying to go. We're back to comparing JA to a soldier or a cop. The jury will only hate her more IMHO.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 51 seconds ago
#jodiarias marked 5 #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan is going over the questions. Jodi is asked to mark which traumatic event bothered her the most #jodiarias #3rvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Geffner says that publicizing the test invalidates it. Stephens ordered cameras off. No monitors.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 24s24 seconds ago
Stephens says they will also turn off FTR(For the Record), the court recording system.

REALLY? Wow! Super scared Sherry is scared again. I saw some tweets that were not posted here that said that Nurmi asked for a mistrial yesterday when Juan named witness #1 but it was shot down ON THE SPOT! So that was a plus for JSS

TXjan1971 Hope he shows picture to the jury. Or he knows male jurors caught on and will talk about it during deliberations. That would be a better idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025