Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Sidebarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr #jodiarias #3tvarias

That is complete hogwash; what do you think happens when a psych administers a test to children and the parents want to see the results--they damn sure do not refuse to share this with parents of said child.

I suspect what he is referring to is the security of the test questions; many test developers are protective about the questions on a given instrument being exposed public wide. Which is naturally related to keeping the questions from being "figured out" by someone that may take the test in the future--it is related to validity and reliability issues.

ETA: Which begs the question as to why JA took the MMPI II twice--the second set of test results could easily be called into question, especially if given twice in a short time frame.

How does an answer sheet divulge what was written on the question sheet? Samuels explained in great detail how they were 2 separate sheets. Copyright??? There was no problems with copyrights when JA showed the jury all her plagiarized tracings. Just sayin...... :)

Did I see a tweet earlier that had JSS saying, "I'm not an attorney."

????? I always thought lawyers became judges????
she said she wasn't going to act as the media's attorney should any of them get in legal trouble if they tweet the info. Or that was how I took it. Had to read it twice because I thought it said what you said at first.

This is from Samuel's testing??? Which Juan showed was based on lies??? Does Geff not see the hole he's walking into?

A certain quote along the lines of "Maybe I should have given the test again" comes to mind.

Hired gun Geffner doing his patented amiable absent minded prof schtick.

In my experience, "absent-minded professors" are brilliant. They just aren't socially adept and they're all in their heads. They overextend themselves to get the facts right. Geffner is more like a silent movie character than any kind of professor: he's falling all over himself and he's trying to be tricky.

Read about letter on BK. We are not confused. That evil <modsnip> did write that she looked at TA's phone and saw that he had been cheating on her with multiple women. That she checked dates to verify he had done so while they were "official."

It's clearer in her notes that JM used the question of what and when JA considered "official" to bring in the letter. That's why we're only hearing about a tiny portion of the letter. So far.

Testing that's flawed=flawed conclusions. Get ready, Geffner's going down in flames like Samuels did!

Sure seems like JA will have to testify to the fight for her life in TA's bathroom again.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 39s39 seconds ago
#JodiArias says in the letter that she knows they hate her & doesn't want them to but she understands bc she has a brother.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
In this letter to Travis' family, #JodiArias is describing the ninja attack. Frightening that she thought it was appropriate to send this.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Letter to TA's family July 28th, 2008 from #JodiArias on screen
0 replies 2 retweets 18 favorites

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 48s49 seconds ago
Crazy crazy description of the fake attack in heavy detail in letter to family.

Read about letter on BK. We are not confused. That evil b-tch did write that she looked at TA's phone and saw that he had been cheating on her with multiple women. That she checked dates to verify he had done so while they were "official."

It's clearer in her notes that JM used the question of what and when JA considered "official" to bring in the letter. That's why we're only hearing about a tiny portion of the letter. So far.

You rock, Hope4More! Thanks for clarifying!! :loveyou:

My God, how long could it possibly take. He's got all weekend! Juan writes these overnight. I don't understand why the judge doesn't just say take the weekend and get it in by Monday.
Jodi will do life in the county jail with all the delays.

This copyright stuff is BS. They displayed questions and answers on the screen in the first trial. I have never heard of copyright on tests being an issue.

NO, they fought about Samuel's "tests" in the first trial. Yet they still want to use bogus.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 54 seconds ago
She goes onto to talk about the intruders attacking her and Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jodi says in letter she woke up on bathroom floor and heard Travis screaming n the shower #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago
July 28th, 2008 Jodi wrote that letter to TA family JURY IS BACK IN #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 54s54 seconds ago
#JodiArias' face looks so sad as this letter is read. She stares at Juan. She looks embarrassed as if she's going to cry.

Juan says when Jodi found out she immediately drove to find this woman. Jodi confronted her. Isn't that aggressive?

Geff- No #jodiarias

------------------------------

If I didn't know better, that sort of behavior would be called passive behavior, right?

In my experience, "absent-minded professors" are brilliant. They just aren't socially adept and they're all in their heads. They overextend themselves to get the facts right. Geffner is more like a silent movie character than any kind of professor: he's falling all over himself and he's trying to be tricky.

I think Geffner's forte is pretending a learned, bemused affability, when he's really an dishonorable, unprofessional hack.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 39s40 seconds ago
#JodiArias claims she lunged & attacked the female intruder.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Jodi says a girl came at her with a knife and she grabbed her wrist. She says she kicked her repeatedly in the knees #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member