Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s53 seconds ago
Jurors take notes at Juan points out that test results were based on a lie. #jodiarias

:juanettes:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Juan says all these answers are based on this lie on the test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Jodi get's away and runs out the door #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
Jodi says sorry about her handwriting she's shaking #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
Jodi says Travis was lying down in the hallway and the female was yelling at him #jodiarias #3tvarias

That I can believe... she probably screamed at him as she was killing him.

I got booted off and missed a couple pages, so if this was reported just ignore. I thought it was funny, and wanted you all to see it. While the jury was out and they were talking about this copyright, JW was criticizing DeMarte for giving the test to JM. JM let her know he got it from Samuels - think he said he handed it over during his testimony. Oops...

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 34s 35 seconds ago
Martinez: The made-up story about 2 people she said killed Alexander and attacked her was the traumatic event Arias listed on the PTSD test.

She's done. Put a fork in her.
She has earned what she will receive, so many times over.

BK's full notes on letter are absolutely sickening. The quotes in tweets start at page eleven of the letter.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 4 seconds ago
We are done for the day. Back Monday at 9:15.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Some jurors still taking notes. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
This was a great move by J Martinez showing her lies & the fact it was to JA's family after she killed him...powerful #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Jodi get's away and runs out the door #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh darn! For one wonderful second I thought we were going to see the stun belt in action.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 45s46 seconds ago
Evening recess. Return 9:15am Monday. #jodiarias

#JodiArias picked the wrong day to wear a sleeveless shirt. Should have gone more librarian for such a punch in the face.

@EmsterChic: "And your deepest sorrow shall be turned into joy"...John 16:20......how #jodiarias ended letter to TA family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could bring in all their experts:
Samuels: "This is perfectly normal for a person with such a severe case of PTSD and some resultant leftover fogginess."
Alyce: "The severe sort of domestic abuse she suffered caused her sense of denial that she had killed her tormentor."
Fonseca: "The letter isn't a lie it's an exaggeration."
Geffner: "Well I *burp* Darn! I was doing so good!"

Jury very engaged reading word for word with Juan. & suddently we're reminded why we're here. Travis is dead. #jodiarias

YES. I love hearing this. The jury will get a huge dose of the real Jodi by reading this unbelievable letter. wow

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 21 seconds ago
9:15am back Monday- We are in recess and wow what a way to end #jodiarias #3tvarias

i dont understand why they still don't have court on a friday. grrr

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 44s44 seconds ago
Tests asks about non sexual assault by family memeber - mugged, shot, etc. Or if she was ever attached by someone she didn't know #jodiarias

she said she wasn't going to act as the media's attorney should any of them get in legal trouble if they tweet the info. Or that was how I took it. Had to read it twice because I thought it said what you said at first.

Ah, ok gotcha...

Damn trial by tweet!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 49s49 seconds ago
Cameras shut off, jurors asked to leave. We're still here bc Juan wants to question Geff about test. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member