Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read about letter on BK. We are not confused. That evil b-tch did write that she looked at TA's phone and saw that he had been cheating on her with multiple women. That she checked dates to verify he had done so while they were "official."

It's clearer in her notes that JM used the question of what and when JA considered "official" to bring in the letter. That's why we're only hearing about a tiny portion of the letter. So far.

She is so much more awful a 'person' than I imagined, and that's saying something. I'm seething.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59s59 seconds ago
"I'm sorry about my handwriting, I'm shaking as I write this." #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias talks about her toenails bleeding after the attack.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s54 seconds ago
#JodiArias' face looks so sad as this letter is read. She stares at Juan. She looks embarrassed as if she's going to cry.

She should be embarrassed at her pathetic lies and the fact that she dared send this garbage to the Alexander family.

@TrialDiariesJ: Jodi says she was at an unfair advantage being barefoot #jodiarias #3tvarias

O.O

Travis was naked!!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 37 seconds ago
Jodi says she had bleeding feet she didn't notice until later #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 58 seconds ago
Jodi says she was at an unfair advantage being barefoot #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JodiArias talks about her toenails bleeding after the attack.

What in the world does have to do with anything?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
Jodi says sorry about her handwriting she's shaking #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
Jodi says Travis was lying down in the hallway and the female was yelling at him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan is ending the week with a bigger bang than we could have imagined.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s36 seconds ago
Sandy Arias is leaning her entire body to the left as if this is a painful experience, having to hear her daughters blatant lies. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias is trying to cry. Hard.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Jodi says a girl came at her with a knife and she grabbed her wrist. She says she kicked her repeatedly in the knees #jodiarias #3tvarias

There's that darn wrist again.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s39 seconds ago
#JodiArias says in the letter that she knows they hate her & doesn't want them to but she understands bc she has a brother.

In this letter to Travis' family, #JodiArias is describing the ninja attack. Frightening that she thought it was appropriate to send this.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Letter to TA's family July 28th, 2008 from #JodiArias on screen
0 replies 2 retweets 18 favorites

This chick has ZERO BOUNDARIES. Zero. What a whack job. :nuts:

With all of JA lies I would think the jury will figure out who the manipulative one really is - Jodi. I think this testimony makes TA look a bit cad-like, but pretty normal, and JA a manipulative psycho ex GF. But u never know w/ juries.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 37 seconds ago
Jodi says she had bleeding feet she didn't notice until later #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 58 seconds ago
Jodi says she was at an unfair advantage being barefoot #jodiarias #3tvarias
Another lie disproven because we saw her boot in the photo where she was dragging Travis!

Juror question: "Can we just vote now? We'll be done in 5 minutes."

Geff reading along with the letter on the screen. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s36 seconds ago
Sandy Arias is leaning her entire body to the left as if this is a painful experience, having to hear her daughters blatant lies. #jodiarias

#JodiArias is trying to cry. Hard.

Emphasis on trying...

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If Arias does not deserve the death penalty then I don't know who does.

If the jury ever gets this case then they will come back with a verdict of death.

Jury very engaged reading word for word with Juan. & suddently we're reminded why we're here. Travis is dead. #jodiarias

NO, they fought about Samuel's "tests" in the first trial. Yet they still want to use bogus.

Yes I got that. And Samuels tests and results were all over the projector in the first trial. Now it's a problem. Again, BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceofswords