Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was reliving every single second of the murder in that letter. Writing about the blows and the blood and the screams and Travis moaning he couldnt feel his legs.....

She wanted them to hear about every single second.

What a great way to end for the week! Let the jury mull on that over the weekend!!! I'd vote to fry her now after what I've learned today.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Now Martinez is to pose the question out of earshot of jury before adjourning.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Jodi get's away and runs out the door #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh darn! For one wonderful second I thought we were going to see the stun belt in action.

ME TOO, I saw it so clearly in my mind...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 59 seconds ago
No emotion from #jodiarias as that letter was read to jury. She looked sad #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 56s57 seconds ago
Once again the FTR and camera is turned off. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
With jury excused, Martinez puts back up the validity scale questions to review with Geffner. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 36s37 seconds ago
Now for the closing sidebar.

@EmsterChic: "Despite his shortcomings, he was very good to me." -#jodiarias letter to TA family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59s59 seconds ago
This Q will be presented to jury on Monday. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
For some reason Juan is required to ask Geff Qs twice, once w/o jury, second time w/jury. #jodiarias

Alright here we go now we are getting into the timeline of when Jodi saw Travis with pics of boys. I hope Juan highlights the text where Jodi thanks Travis for depositing money into HER account. He wouldn't be asking her for money.

I would imagine at some point in time he would be asking for money back, though! ;)

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 54s 55 seconds ago
Now for the closing sidebar.

She was reliving every single second of the murder in that letter. Writing about the blows and the blood and the screams and Travis moaning he couldnt feel his legs.....

I have chills.

I hope the jury gets it.

Jodi won't be smirking today, I bet.

Sure seems like JA will have to testify to the fight for her life in TA's bathroom again.

She was ALWAYS coming back. Never been a doubt in my mind about that.

Juan has just boxed her in

CHECKMATE!

SIC ' ER JUAN!

They could bring in all their experts:
Samuels: "This is perfectly normal for a person with such a severe case of PTSD and some resultant leftover fogginess."
Alyce: "The severe sort of domestic abuse she suffered caused her sense of denial that she had killed her tormentor."
Fonseca: "The letter isn't a lie it's an exaggeration."
Geffner: "Well I *burp* Darn! I was doing so good!"

When he said you could go into a fog in a hot or cold bath, I thought at the time that a tepid tub was safe.

Vile and disgusting. THAT is the real JAA. I am SO glad the jury gets to consider this.

Was this letter presented in the first trial? If not, why not? tia

No. The family wanted to keep it private from what we've been told.

Just when you thought your admiration and heartbreak for the Alexanders couldn't get any higher ... it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase