Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inserting....sorry for further spreading the rumor that the DT filed motion to dismiss. :( Kinda telling that they didn't even bother.

Why would they bring her a sleeveless shirt when it's so cold? Isn't that a little cruel? I mean hopefully they at least brought her a sweater or something...

She probably wants to feign sick next week due to a freezing courtroom and inadequate wardrobe.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 28s29 seconds ago
And my bet is we'll take our first break in 40 minutes. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 27s27 seconds ago
Martinez continues. #jodiarias

:juanettes:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 15s15 seconds ago
Martinez starts. finally. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 25 seconds ago

Geff takes a moment to pull out numerous sheets from his sweet faux leather case. He carefully places them around him. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

The juror "Beck" has his pen on paper and ready to pen another novel o' notes. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Dear God, Geffner's like the nutty professor. He just knocked over a bunch of papers...#JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is ready and Geffner is fumbling and bumbling around with papers #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner has his water poured and ready #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan brings up the statements about the masturbation was made years after her arrest #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 44 seconds ago

Juan brings up the alleged incident on Jan 21 where they left off yesterday. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 13s14 seconds ago
Martinez: in all the records you reviewed, there's nothing in writing about the supposed masturbating to kid pics. #JodiArias

Please bring up the inconsistency of Travis being on his knees vs. lying in bed.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 19s20 seconds ago

In other news, #JodiArias is going sleeveless today

:silenced:

:censored::censored::censored: :censored::censored::censored:

:censored::censored::censored: :censored::censored::censored:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 26s27 seconds ago
Geffner agrees. #JodiArias

Someone tweeted ja had a sweater over her arm when she walked in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 12s12 seconds ago
Juan Martinez resumes cross-examination of Robert Geffner regarding #Jodiarias walking in on Travis Alexander while masturbating to kid *advertiser censored*

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 16s17 seconds ago
Martinez is talking about discrepencies between reports from Geffner and his other psychologist. #JodiArias

Why would they bring her a sleeveless shirt when it's so cold? Isn't that a little cruel? I mean hopefully they at least brought her a sweater or something...

Not to worry, she feels nothing.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 17s18 seconds ago
Handwritten notes say TA had pics on a bed. Typed notes say pics on the Internet. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

#JodiArias has glasses off still..

whispers to Willmott and opens her little black and white notebook to pretend to look important.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 6 seconds ago

Wow... the whackamole seat launcher is well oiled today.

Willmott just shot up at least 4 feet in the air for her first jection. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Ahh I see where we are at now.

This is all about statements #JodiArias made about TA and the child *advertiser censored* stuff. Gocha. 10-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper