Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner says he has no information Jodi said this event happened on the internet #jodiarias #3tvarias

He got coached.

Just because it's in the notes doesn't mean Jodi ever said it.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 16s16 seconds ago
Martinez focuses on Alyce LaViolette writing a note saying the kiddie *advertiser censored* was on the internet instead of in photos on the bed.

I think it was a joke, but highly likely. It was beyond fortunate, perhaps even providential imo, that on the same day that JM had "name trouble" the very experienced hired gun Dr. Geffner referred to "Jodi Alexander" at least twice.

i think the word "crap" juan used is interesting since thats the word ja used ALOT..

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan said Jodi did tell physcologist #1 she saw TA looking at the internet #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 34s 34 seconds ago

Geff is assuming it was typed wrong about the pictures on the bed.

He seems confused.

You know what happens when you assume no?

Yes, I was just responding to when the *advertiser censored* first reared it's ugly head in the DT strategy in this retrial. The original poster commented that KN did not bring it up in his opening statements. I guess BN was still working on the computer HD issues after the start of the trial so nothing was said at the time in case nothing was found? But it was obviously something they were working on at the direction of their "client".

MOO

What did they do the whole year?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 16s16 seconds ago
Martinez focuses on Alyce LaViolette writing a note saying the kiddie *advertiser censored* was on the internet instead of in photos on the bed.

Good. Meaning both psychologist #1 and ALV wrote the same thing, which makes it highly unlikely they both made the same mistake.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago

Juan is showing various exhibits that show the notes about the alleged child *advertiser censored* "chorn" incident. #JodiArias

OMG ... so sick and tired of this child *advertiser censored* carp !

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner says Psy #1 did note it was pictures on the bed twice must have typed it in wrong. #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Jodi wrote her statement on 4/29/10
Psy #1 took notes on 2/3/10 regarding the event #jodiarias #3tvarias

Aargh. Can't believe I have to go out now. Looking forward to the review by you peeps....

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

Geff is flipping franticly through his papers.

He still is not sure about these notes about the chorn.

Getting foggy in hurrrrrr #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

So it's all about did she say she saw TA looking at real photos or photos on the internet.

Oh hwhat a hweb hwe hweave. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Feb 3, 2010 Psy #1 said Jodi saw TA viewing child *advertiser censored* on internet #jodiarias #3tvarias

For some reason I thought psych #1 was ALV.

LOL, Josie, I was posting at same time as you.

The
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 34s 34 seconds ago

Geff is assuming it was typed wrong about the pictures on the bed.

He seems confused.

You know what happens when you assume no?

B/c it's so easy to confuse walking in on someone who is sitting in front of a computer screen viewing Internet *advertiser censored*, versus kneeling/laying on a bed with actual photos.

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner doesn't know why Psy #1 typed internet. Juan says maybe because Jodi told her that! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi