Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Juan is going over the fight between JA and TA and Geff can't recall if this fight happened when at Havasaupi or not #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 5 seconds ago
Juan asks Geff is he knows there's a recording of this call and Geff says he did not know that #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
In Jodi's journal she said she was "humbly" trying to provide info to Flores #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Geff says she may have been disassociating or blanking out #jodiarias #3tvarias

No she was covering her tracks remember Dr. Geff?

I thought he didn't want to SPECULATE! I see he has no problem speculating when it's with regards to JA's actions.

That's exactly what JM said to him and "Objection!" Sustained!

It's just dawned on me - Juan has a list of things he wants to cover. He's not really crossing Geff on his testimony, he is using him as a means to get that list in. Much the same as the defence did, I guess!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 5 seconds ago
Juan asks Geff is he knows there's a recording of this call and Geff says he did not know that #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
In Jodi's journal she said she was "humbly" trying to provide info to Flores #jodiarias #3tvarias

She was writing for an audience at this point. She knew she was a suspect and that her stuff would be confiscated. (This writing for an audience is also why I don't think the physical, emotional and sexual abuse was plan A. She would've added them to her diary, if so.) The diaries were just supposed to show her as regular normal, slightly troubled young woman.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
A journal entry from Jodi on March 2nd. It talks about cleaning TA's house and how TA was out hiking with Mimi Hall #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Psychologist noted this incident after speaking to Jodi 2/3/10 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
March 1, 08 is the backhand from TA to JA in the car according to Jodi #3tvarias #jodiarias

It's just dawned on me - Juan has a list of things he wants to cover. He's not really crossing Geff on his testimony, he is using him as a means to get that list in. Much the same as the defence did, I guess!

Indeed! Juan is amazing. He's allowing the jury to see just how manipulative CMJA truly is.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
Juan notes TA wasn't hiding this relationship from Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias

I agree with you. I was responding to someone else that was asking if Juan could do anything to stop it. Why would he waste his time? He wouldn't.

as for juan doing something about ja and mdlr's tweeting, why mess with the guppies when you have a big whale on the line?

She was writing for an audience at this point. She knew she was a suspect and that her stuff would be confiscated. (This writing for an audience is also why I don't think the physical, emotional and sexual abuse was plan A. She would've added them to her diary, if so.) The diaries were just supposed to show her as regular normal, slightly troubled young woman.
I think the point of her journals was to show that she LOVED Travis, and had no reason to want to harm him. That the split was amicable and she was not jealous and had moved on.

Jodi talks in her journal about TA picking her up to go to this seminar & it's noted nowhere she was backhanded by him #jodiarias #3tvarias
0 replies 2 retweets 2 favorites

So there was no trip to Disney and stuck in bad traffic?

smart way to go when you get your hands tied from every direction! I still think the jury is not fooled and are getting very tired of the nonsense that is going on.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
Jodi talks in her journal about TA picking her up to go to this seminar & it's noted nowhere she was backhanded by him #jodiarias #3tvarias

@EmsterChic: #jodiarias and ChaCha are always exchanging notes. [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you. I was responding to someone else that was asking if Juan could do anything to stop it. Why would he waste his time? He wouldn't.

I mean this is huge to me, no one else? She told psychologist #1 a completely different story than the one she told on the stand. She said back then it's because she lost her job at Mimi's. She's now saying, as we all know, that it's because she wouldn't loan Travis money.

shoot meebee, everything seems huge to me now that juan is up and the truth is coming out again, im only on page 24 and you guys are up to page 31. :)

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 25 seconds ago

#JodiArias has on a nutella colored top, no sleeves, showing off her pasty white, toneless arms.
Gosh, Jodi... you should have at least gone outside to get some sun for an hour each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi