Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26, Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she did tell Detective Flores that if she murdered Travis she'd beg for the death penalty. She just didn't clarify how she would go about doing that I suppose. ;)

MOO

LOL this was also when she believed "mark my words, no jury will ever convict me"

I really wonder about him too and how much he really knows. He was the first one she called after turning her phone back on. And she also stayed with him on her way to Mesa to kill Travis. Who stole the gunfor her while she was out with her sister? And how did she retrieve it from them? Jodi says she had an alibi for the theft and no one had really questioned it, that I remember. He seemed overly supportive of her, willing to lie, if she needed someone to vouch for something she'd said, she'd call on Matt, with the seeming knowledge that he'd go along with whatever she said...

BIt I'm just spitballing.

Jodi didn't need an alibi for when the gun was stolen. Nobody would have thought to look for it until she staged that little burglary. Trust me, that gun was already hidden and ready for use before she went shopping with her sister. And Sherlock Einstein doubtfully would have told anybody what she was planning, even MM. Not even DB probably. She had the perfect plan that didn't need embellishment from others.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1h1 hour ago
One veteran court watcher made interesting observation about juror questions for Dr. Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias...

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1h1 hour ago
...noted some questions seem infused with knowledge beyond facts presented in retrial-curious #jodiarias #3tvarias

I didn't see any question that seemed to have more info than was heard from Geff's testimony and the repetitive evidence regarding abuse, and alleged pedophilia, journals, testing etc. Putting it here to see if any of you think there is any merit to this claim. I follow Beth as well as twitter along with WS.

I missed the early juror questions when they were selecting the jury. But isnt it true that a juror could have some basic knowledge of the case so long as they hadnt made up their mind on the sentence?

I think Mike is getting confused with the rules of the guilty verdict part where jurors would not have been expected to know anything about this case.

I may be wrong but I dont think that rule applied here because some of the jurors caught general knowledge of the case and I think that was ok so long as they had not made up their mind on a sentence and so long as they dont follow news as this phase goes on.

Well she did tell Detective Flores that if she murdered Travis she'd beg for the death penalty. She just didn't clarify how she would go about doing that I suppose. ;)

MOO

This has occurred to me on more than one occasion during this retrial as the defense just gets weirder and uglier and weirder and uglier.

Sorry, I'm confused. Is that what Matt said - that she's not worth a day's pay? And if so, said it who?

What Matt said is in the screenshot under
MM

The post below the SS is by someone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked the question about whether the killer is right or left handed. I think a juror has deduced that the broken finger incident is a lie, based on the unchanged writing patterns in her journals before and after said incident. We all know that finger was damaged on June 4, 2008 when she killed Travis.

I didn't see anything like that either and wish the twitters would refrain from posting that stuff. The defense reads twitter all the time and is looking for ways target jurors. Ugh.

"One veteran court watcher" could be just about anyone. Someone who watched the OJ trial? The Michael Jackson trial?

I too did not see anything that shows any prior or on-the-side knowledge. I saw that one or more jurors is familiar with liars.

I agree. Most days I'm rooting for lwop even though I believe the crime heinous enough to merit the dp. I would just like her to go away. To not have a cheering squad working tirelessly to save her pathetic life. But, without fail, the tactics her and her team choose time and again pushes me clean over to the dp side. They just can't stop themselves.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

I'm rooting for a unanimous decision from the jury, one way or the other. Another hung jury would just stink. I just want her & her minions to go away too, I'm more than over this disgusting defense and JA. sigh

Well she said in a blog post that she wasn't following the "Law of Attraction" for about 6 months pre murder. Which is when all the abuse supposedly happened. Why can't JM bring that blog post in?

MOO

In Jodi's journal she writes about the law of attraction and how she wasn't really following it, but that she'd discovered that it works no matter what you do, and was going on and on abut that.

Have been off looking at the dark side. JA could not control herself and did indeed post condolences to Flores on her Twitter account. Gag.

As for the inner circle. Gloom has descended. But they reassure one another that she WILL be free one day. Ummm.
Omg! No. She. Didn't. What the he#@!
She is so disgusting. Has absolutely NO clue about what is appropriate. None.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

So what's the dufense going to do tomorrow?

Rest
Put ja on the stand
Call another witness if so Who would that be?

Not a clue is my answer

Jodi didn't need an alibi for when the gun was stolen. Nobody would have thought to look for it until she staged that little burglary. Trust me, that gun was already hidden and ready for use before she went shopping with her sister. And Sherlock Einstein doubtfully would have told anybody what she was planning, even MM. Not even DB probably. She had the perfect plan that didn't need embellishment from others.

Perhaps MMc was in the Yreka area (he had family there) and he was the one that committed the robbery?

Jodi convinced MMc that she was being abused by Travis? Just thinking that MMc has a greater part in the premeditation.

I am willing to bet Jodi wants to take the stand bad. She wants this jury to ask HER questions.

This would be her last shot at ever seeing: butterflies, beaches, mountains, snow, rivers, lakes, Starbucks ...

I'll bet the jail bus drives past Starbucks every day, too.... It must just kill her that she can't get her hands on a strawberry frappuccino with whipped cream on top.

well she did tell detective flores that if she murdered travis she'd beg for the death penalty. She just didn't clarify how she would go about doing that i suppose. ;)

moo

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This has occurred to me on more than one occasion during this retrial as the defense just gets weirder and uglier and weirder and uglier.

The only reason why JA would want the DP is because in her morbid min she would reunite with TA.

JMO

So what's the dufense going to do tomorrow?

Rest
Put ja on the stand
Call another witness if so Who would that be?

Not a clue is my answer

I'm voting Jodi will get back on stand.

Oh I guess ja could take her tee shirt in front of the jury and tell them all she can do in prison

I suspect, after today's questions the defense will have no choice but to put CMJA back up on the stand tomorrow. She was going to be their next witness as a Hail Mary depending on how geffner it's her only shot at avoiding the death penalty. They have nothing to lose by putting her back up there now.

Eta dt will rest after jodi. I do not believe they have anyone else left besides her. Either she takes the stand tomorrow and I expect they'll rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79