Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26, Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Do people still function normally and go to work at these times?
Geff- You can block things out #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: How do you discriminate between the 2 tests and allow her to seperate her emotions from pre jail and jail? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 19s20 seconds ago
Objection by Martinez. Sidebar. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Geff- We ask these question at least 100 of them. We ask her to go back in time on some #jodiarias #3tvarias

This is my favorite batch of questions ever, even from the last trial. They want to nail him down to an answer and he's stumbling without the defense lawyer to guide him how to answer. Geff in big big trouble lol

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 19 seconds ago
Geff- We ask these question at least 100 of them. We ask her to go back in time on some #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
How do you discriminate between the 2 tests and allow her to seperate her emotions from pre jail and jail? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Do people still function normally and go to work at these times?
Geff- You can block things out #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 22s22 seconds ago
Juror questions are finished. Follow-up from Willmott. #jodiarias

Martinez will be all over Geffner saying MM saw bruises, since he was never in Mesa and couldn't have done. And saying Travis told Jodi he was molested. She never testified to that. She didn't know either way.

Hey we left folks behind on the closed thread!
There are currently 255 users browsing on the other thread trying to catch up. (114 members and 141 guests)

:seeya:

Thanks for the nice clean thread, gonna be a long night.... for those in the way of the storm, settle in and be SAFE!

Dr. Geffner, you said that you're qualified to testify at trial about the brain and its function(s).

In your experience and professional opinion, following the administration of sodium thiopental, pancuronium bromide, and potassium chloride how long will Ms. Arias's brain continue to function before it permanently ceases?
I just fell off my chair.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 22s22 seconds ago
Juror questions are finished. Follow-up from Willmott. #jodiarias
Groan, juror questions were so fun...wet blanket time now

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
What do you all think of the questions? We have a psychologist on the jury #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Willmott is up #jodiarias #3tvarias

What do you all think of the questions? We have a psychologist on the jury #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Hoping and praying the psychologist makes the final cut. I feel good. Everyone else?

20. Did the incidents in the journal really happen? Any other evidence? RG: No, not really. We had some people saying she was different and something caused it. Matt saw bruises and he told her to get a restraining order but she said she was moving in two days.

so MM was in Mesa and saw the bruises?
Apparently. Isn't that interesting? And now we hear that she moved in with Matt in between Palm Desert and moving to Mesa (while she was briefly in Big Sur). I have a much better understanding of good ol' Matt now, and why we will NEVER hear from him. He was in this up to his eyeballs with her. She phoned him from Hoover Dam, as well.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
Wilmott is saying it's near impossible to fake aggression on this test. She's kinda aggressive when she asks
#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Geff says 2 hard with 2 test over 2 years time and she's not faking to him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Martinez will be all over Geffner saying MM saw bruises, since he was never in Mesa and couldn't have done. And saying Travis told Jodi he was molested. She never testified to that. She didn't know either way.

My thoughts exactly. I finally got home from school and work and came home to this. I'm belly laughing in excitement reading these questions. This is better than christmas morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah