Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27, Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the story on that outfit anyway. I don't think I've ever heard it.

This is all I got:

"Jodi Arias has testified that she received a box of chocolates, spider man undies, a grey shirt with Travis Alexander's printed on it and a pair of pink boy shorts also with Travis' printed on it for Valentine's day.

Some say the T shirt is from a blog Travis had. Front reads, " Travis Alexander's". The back said , "Being Better Blog". There is no confirmation he had these shirts made.

Travis Alexander's blog : http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/

These letters on the shorts and T shirt do not look silk screened at all. The letters are not spaced evenly on the shirt or the shorts. No silk screen company would let that out the door in that shape.

The letters look to be iron on's, someone could buy anywhere . Did Jodi herself make the letters on these shorts and top then claim Travis had them made for her?

Jodi says she received them in 2007 from Travis. The pictures of the set of clothing was taken after the death of Travis, on July 12, 2008 . "

http://www.chathousenews.com/2013/02/jodi-arias-and-her-valentines-day-gift.html

She had them made for herself.....after the murder, presumably. Look at how cheap they are, and TA wasn't at all about low quality: he projected classiness even in his closet!

Yes but what was HER version of why she had them and how she got them?

ETA: Nevermind and thanks Elle Elle for the info ^^ :tyou:

All expenses for Prosecutions witnesses are paid by the state... if somebody needs to change the flights and etc, the state will pay for it..

Does the state pay for their room if they have to spend the night?

Jodi didn't meet Travis in passing. She was set up to be his date for some dinner, banquet or something. Plus, wasn't the Valentines thing when according to Jodi, Travis gave her the underwear?

IMO, one of the reasons Jodi does not want to be crossed is because of the release of this letter.

I really don't get why any of this matters anyway. Jodi is GUILTY. Nothing about this current trial can change that. As I understand it, the only options available are natural life or DP. Maybe I'm wrong, but the verdict was for whatever AZ concludes is Murder 1.

What is the story on that outfit anyway. I don't think I've ever heard it.

The story, or Jodi's story? I always figured she shoplifted some Helvetica from the crafts store and ironed the letters on to some old underwear. Then she took this photo to impress Travis or something. I have no idea.

She testilied that this was part of the Valentine's Day gift that she said she found on her doorstep after they became "official." They were long-distance lovers at that time I think. I remember the melted chocolates and the Spiderman underwear, but then there's fog. Day 16 is what came up when I searched for that photo. I can't bear to watch it though. I'm sure somebody here remembers this better than I do.

Jodi didn't meet Travis in passing. She was set up to be his date for some dinner, banquet or something. Plus, wasn't the Valentines thing when according to Jodi, Travis gave her the underwear?

IMO, one of the reasons Jodi does not want to be crossed is because of the release of this letter.

I really don't get why any of this matters anyway. Jodi is GUILTY. Nothing about this current trial can change that. As I understand it, the only options available are natural life or DP. Maybe I'm wrong, but the verdict was for whatever AZ concludes is Murder 1.

Yes I think you're right. Wasn't it Valentines Day that he gave her the little boys spidy underwear? (Like her but would fit in little boys underwear.)

Not that it matters but yes, theY met in passing. In Vegas, outside the Rainforest Cafe, in the MGM. They were both there for a convention but they weren't set up to meet. He walked up to her (her story) and started talking. He later invited her to be his date at the big event.

Wait, didn't she testify that she got melted chocolates and Spiderman underwear? And this?

shirtandpanties.JPG

:floorlaugh:

Yup. That's what she 'testalied' to. But I doubt it ever happened. There was no record of her texting/messaging him a big THANK YOU on that day or the day after. Wouldn't she have taken a selfie while wearing it and sent it to him?

All expenses for Prosecutions witnesses are paid by the state... if somebody needs to change the flights and etc, the state will pay for it..

Defense & State expenses for JA's trial are paid by the State of AZ.

Does the state pay for their room if they have to spend the night?

How about if they have to spend a week? If the Bishop shows up tomorrow and can't testify due to more delays, there won't be any court until next Monday. So who pays for that? No wonder this trial is so expensive.

MOO

How about if they have to spend a week? If the Bishop shows up tomorrow and can't testify due to more delays, there won't be any court until next Monday. So who pays for that? No wonder this trial is so expensive.

MOO

Surely the bishop won't stay there until Monday. I'm assuming if he does come tomorrow and they need him back Monday, that he will go home for Thur, fri, sat and Sunday. Only half a day tomorrow, then nothing til Monday.

:seeya:

Juan is NOT to blame at all for this Re-Trial !

IF you want to blame anyone, blame the jury foreman Zervakos for "falling" for JA's lies :gaah:

IF the jury foreman and the other 3 jurors would have voted for the Death Penalty the first round -- which BOTH the State and the Alexander Family want -- then there would be no Re-Trial going on right now !

Or, if they'd actually worked within the jury framework to convince the others that LWOP was better than a hung jury... instead all we hear is how the foreman basically said it was his way or the hwy and then stuck his fingers in his ears and sat by the door.

Yup. That's what she 'testalied' to. But I doubt it ever happened. There was no record of her texting/messaging him a big THANK YOU on that day or the day after. Wouldn't she have taken a selfie while wearing it and sent it to him?

Tee%20Shirt.jpg

Not that it matters but yes, theY met in passing. In Vegas, outside the Rainforest Cafe, in the MGM. They were both there for a convention but they weren't set up to meet. He walked up to her (her story) and started talking. He later invited her to be his date at the big event.

I believe this. Only because there are other people who supposedly were with JA on that trip who could testify if that were a lie. And of course the Hughes can vouch for lending her the dress for the event and the rest of it. So the story of how they met is likely the truth. Plus their "contact" in the first few months, especially once again, the parts the Hughes can vouch for when they would meet at their house. Then the Hughes had "the talk" with TA about JA. From there it goes downhill. :(

MOO

Oh yes, there would have to be a selfie!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/06/jodi-arias-boys-underwear-travis-alexander_n_2634221.html

After spending the first part of Wednesday describing her sex life in graphic detail for the jury in her murder trial, Jodi Arias detailed a package she received from the ex-boyfriend she is accused of killing that contained several gifts, including boys' underwear.

"There were a variety of things … there were some chocolates ... beneath that was a shirt ... pink shorts [and] boys' underwear," Arias testified during questioning by her attorney during her third day on the witness stand. "They were Spiderman underwear ... I was confused … They were still in the package."

Arias said she received the package in the mail from Travis Alexander on Valentine's Day 2007, more than a year before Alexander's slaying. The shirts and the pink shorts both had the text "Travis Alexander's" screen-printed on them, Arias said. She said there was a letter inside the box, but didn't get a chance to describe it before court ended for the day.

[video=youtu;ZP6Q11gIiPI]http://youtu.be/ZP6Q11gIiPI?t=2h52m10s[/video]
Advance to 2:52:10 to hear about the Valentine

I feel bad for the bishop. Juan said he was flying in tonight to testify tomorrow. But after the delays by Nurmi and crew today and the half day tomorrow, I doubt we get to the bishop tomorrow. I hope Juan was able to get him to change his ticket to monday

Well, hopefully if he does fly in, tomorrow can go longer into the evening to make up for the morning's loss. I'm more stunned at how cavalier the judge is with the jury's and witnesses time than I am about the DT's shenanigans. I find it beyond insulting.

I bet the story of this meeting is another of her lies. No doubt she came to the meeting intending to hook him. She had already got her hooks into how many upper echelon PPL guys? It would have been very easy for her to have heard about Travis and deliberately created the "casual encounter" which she claims TA initiated. He called her the day after the event......about Mormonism.

This is more appropriate

View attachment 68343.

For someone that likes to compare herself to Einstein, she sure couldn't take a hint. We know of four men that got the milk for free, heck some of them even got paid to take it(rent, groceries, utilities, babysitting)... just how many times does a person do this before they get a clue. Perhaps that's the defense after all, to use Einstein's definition of insanity....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState