Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 27 seconds ago
Deanna met TA at a church in Riverside maybe around 98 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Testifying about how long they dated and her Mormon mission. All but 2 jurors writing.

Deanna met TA at a church in Riverside maybe around 98 #jodiarias #3tvarias

about the same time Jodi was living with Bobby J and doing drugs

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 39 seconds ago
TA and Deanna began dating in 2000, Deanna left on a mission in June of 2000 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Prepare yourselves for what comes next. The DT is going to try to shame and slime Deanna after JM's direct. Its gonna be ugly and uglier.......

Don't anyone worry about Deanna. I saw she was wearing her big girl panties and I'm pretty sure Deanna's got her own form of "magic" to share with Wilmott/Nurmi/Jodi. I say, 'let the fireworks begin."

How is Abe admitting that TA WAS jealous and wanted to "punch him out" after he heard about the "date" a help to the prosecution?
This jury is not stupid! Why would Travis be angry enough to want to punch Abe out? Because the defendant lied through her fake teeth about what happened between them. Not to mention the fact that the words that Travis supposedly used in regards to Abe CAME FROM THE LYING, LIAR DEFENDANT! SHE was manipulating Travis is what is quite clear from Abe's testimony- this jury doesn't need it spelled out to them. The other part of Abe's testimony and the letter that was abundantly clear for anyone who has eyes to read or ears to listen is that Jodi had NO SELF ESTEEM ISSUES, WHATSOEVER.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
#Jodiarias is looking very busy but stared Deanna down for a little bit in beginning #3tvarias

you know she is just hating this

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s19 seconds ago
Reid talks about her Mormon mission to Costa Rica in June 2000. She was there until November 2001. #jodiarias

I disagree, completely. If people like Travis, Chris Hughes and Abe were fooled by her initially she could have fooled women, as well. She was NOT INTERESTED IN WOMEN friendships- they served no purpose for her- on the other hand men served her grift- to a T.
ITA. I betcha she's been using her sexuality to manipulate since at least her teens, if not her early teens. And we know that there are women who weren't repulsed by her immediately - she appeared nice and friendly - until she didn't. Psychopaths are usually incredibly charming, superficially, which is how they get close enough to people in order to victimize them.

JMO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Willmott reads email and Abe let's out a big sigh lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

if i was on the jury i'd be asking the judge to give me the DP...BORINGGGGGGGGGGGG

I fell asleep. Phone call from a friend woke me up. She's trying to imply Jodi sent it to Abe but he just doesn't remember.

If I were a juror I'd be wondering what lie JA told TA to make him so made at AA.

Exactly! I'm sure she threw some sauce on it and was telling Travis hey this guy Abe has been telling me all these things about you and calling you names and I know it's not right. But I thought you should know.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Deanna left for Costa Rica in June and didn't come home for over a full year. She came back in Nov 2001 #jodiarias #3tvarias

well that shoots down MM's BS does it not :)

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 10s10 seconds ago
Deanna Reid and #TravisAlexander kept in touch through letters when she was in Costa Rica. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 19 seconds ago
Deanna said she kept in touch with TA while gone #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago

#Jodiarias is looking very busy but stared Deanna down for a little bit in beginning #3tvarias

you know she is just hating this

BBM: Yep ... JA is soooooooooooooooooo so jealous of her !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 43 seconds ago
Abe is sighing as Willmott reads the letter. Jodi is telling Abe she's not a prize he should strive for #jodiarias #3tvarias
Well, that's the truth! Jodi's NO prize period.

He is making Deanna like able and credible in her religion so if def. Attacks her jury will not like it. Laying ground about the dates and when the wards singles group was formed . She and Travis wrote letters during her mission. They continued dating even tho she was in Costa Rica. TA sent her a letter a few months before she was to come home - he was seeing someone else. No names. He broke it off. Lots of note taking mostly females.

And for all we know, Jodi told Travis that Abe had spun her around and body slammed her. It's a common theme in her life.

Knowing everything we know about Travis, I think he would make a statement like that if he believed someone he cared for had been harmed by another.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 25s25 seconds ago
While in Costa Rica, Reid got a letter from Alexander saying that he was seeing someone else. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy