Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 32 seconds ago
Juan is up!
Deanna says she voluntarily came to interview with Defense to Az from CA #Jodiarias #3tvarias

thank goodness

I am not surprised that Deanna came willingly. She is a wonderful person and so honest.

No offense to the tweet posters here, you guys are awesome and appreciated. I just want to point out how far ahead BK is. Juan is making mincemeat out of JW's attempt to make DR look bad.

Thank you steely!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 32s32 seconds ago
Reid says she had intercourse once with Alexander. She confessed to the bishop and lost her temple recommend for a year as a consequence.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 15s 15 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez asks if #TravisAlexander GF Reid went to bishop to confess?
Reid: Yes

No offense to the tweet posters here, you guys are awesome and appreciated. I just want to point out how far ahead BK is. Juan is making mincemeat out of JW's attempt to make DR look bad.

Thank you for letting us know! I'm not a subscriber to BK's website so I truly appreciate it!

Only one instance of traditional P & V sex and she went to bishop. TA and she never had sexual contact again except a kiss after she went to the bishop.

Sexual contact as Mormon rules are not relaxed for men versus women.

Insinuating Jodi should have confessed if she was Mormon. I think.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 32 seconds ago
Deanna says after one time she never had sex with TA again #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Deanna said her and TA had vaginal sex once. Deanna went to her Bishop and confessed #jodiarias #3tvarias

From Jeff Gold:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 3m 3 minutes ago

#jodiarias

Deanna and T. Strong woman for enduring this embarrassing questioning to protect Travis. That's love.

B8d95pzIIAEH9Jq.jpg:large

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 7s 8 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez asks if #JodiArias would also be required 2go2 bishop and confess sex w/ #TravisAlexander
Wilmott: objection

Talking about her mission and her employment at Knox Co. Moving to Phoenix - she moved here for the job, co. Was relocating.

But she did not lie about the sex on the stand. She told the truth, even though it was difficult for her to deal with.

OH no no, I know she didn't lie! I was just wondering if wilmont was trying to make it look/sound like she did. Oh believe me I know which side has the liars

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
Juan says then the defendant would have to go to her Bishop and confess correct?
Deanna- Correct #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan asks if the rules are more relaxed for women than men?
Deanna- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

Something else the jury gets to see with this witness. Juan sits back and mostly lets the DT cross, wit a few objections here and there. But when Juan is up, The DT is like a jack in the box, objecting at every question. Even on redirect. I am sure the jury is making note of that.

if her family didn't like him it might not have anything to do with him personally, perhaps they thought his background was too shady (drug addicted neglectful parents). not saying this is true but sometimes people that don't completely know another person judges them by their past and things they have gone through - apple doesn't fall far from the tree kinda thing. not right but a possibility?

Also, PPL could be viewed as a multi-level marketing pyramid thing. Not saying anything against TA, but if my son's career choice were Legal Shield I would wonder about his sense of financial judgement, among other things.

JM bringing in Q about TA dog Napoleon. Defense objects relevance. Sidebar.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 7s 8 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez asks if #JodiArias would also be required 2go2 bishop and confess sex w/ #TravisAlexander
Wilmott: objection

Heh.....

if her family didn't like him it might not have anything to do with him personally, perhaps they thought his background was too shady (drug addicted neglectful parents). not saying this is true but sometimes people that don't completely know another person judges them by their past and things they have gone through - apple doesn't fall far from the tree kinda thing. not right but a possibility?

I really think it had more to do with the relationship going on for so long without marriage.

Sometimes she is behind too. I appreciate everyone giving us the info.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 57s57 seconds ago
Reid moved to Phoenix to keep her job when the company relocated, not to follow Alexander. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo