Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Willmott asks if Deanna's sin was bigger bc she continuously slept w/TA vs. only doing it once.

In most religions SIN IS SIN. #jodiarias

This questions are so invasive and personal.

JW seems to relish in making Deanna answer very uncomfortable questions that really have absolutely nothing to do with mitigation.

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Audio shows DeAnna was asked about "other" women TA had sex with #jodiarias #3tvarias

Willmott didn't bother to try to impeach her about MM's (#1) affidavit because she knew she'd already lost that one. So, she just went on to dirty D up for the jury, which obviously didn't work.

Juan confirms Deanna was not asked specifically if she had sexual intercourse with Travis Alexander. Reid was not asked. #jodiarias

now jury members think this was nothing at all but to embarrassed a loved one of Travis. Kinda goes up there with the letter to the family. OH yeah and" I'm not jealous" Jodi killing Travis

Exhibit 851 audio: Nurmi asking to clarify that DR does not know about TA having sexual relations with other women besides Jodi. DR says no.

Juan again confirming DR was not asked about her sexual relations w/ TA but others. DR testifies in previous trial she was asked about her sex rel. with TA.

No offense to the tweet posters here, you guys are awesome and appreciated. I just want to point out how far ahead BK is. Juan is making mincemeat out of JW's attempt to make DR look bad.

Maybe that part wasn't tweeted. It was on BK that Travis knew her family didn't like him...

if her family didn't like him it might not have anything to do with him personally, perhaps they thought his background was too shady (drug addicted neglectful parents). not saying this is true but sometimes people that don't completely know another person judges them by their past and things they have gone through - apple doesn't fall far from the tree kinda thing. not right but a possibility?

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 19s 20 seconds ago
#TravisAlexander former GF Deanna Reid seems to be much stronger in her answers than in #JodiArias 2013 murder trial.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Whew I'm back lol

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 53 seconds ago
Deanna was never asked if she had sex with TA in that interview

In the trial she was #jodiarias #3tvarias

At previous trial there was a court reporter. At interview NO COURT REPORTER just tape recorder.

Moves to admit 852. Likely trial transcript.

I hope that the little voices in JW's head that tell her she is a terrible person keep her awake all night long.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Exhibit 847 & 850 are allowed in. Audio. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Juan confirms Deanna was not asked specifically if she had sexual intercourse with Travis Alexander. Reid was not asked. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

***Jurors take notes as Deanna clarifies that she was not specifically asked if she had sexual intercourse w/TA.*** #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Willmott is objecting to every question. Go away. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 55s 55 seconds ago

Juan asked Deanna if she testified in the previous trial & if she was asked during the trial if she had sexual intercourse w/TA. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 46s 46 seconds ago

Deanna answers: Yes. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 54s 55 seconds ago

Juan moves for the exhibit of Deanna's testimony during original trial. ...Waiting for Willmott to object. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 20 seconds ago

No objection from Willmart. #jodiarias

Trial transcript on screen. Did you and TA have a sex rel? Yes. She explained as she reads her own prior testimony it was because they were in love.

if her family didn't like him it might not have anything to do with him personally, perhaps they thought his background was too shady (drug addicted neglectful parents). not saying this is true but sometimes people that don't completely know another person judges them by their past and things they have gone through - apple doesn't fall far from the tree kinda thing. not right but a possibility?

I can't remember exactly when Travis started doing PPL, but I think it's possible that at the time he and Deanna started dating he was working at some place like Radio Shack. My guess is her parents didn't see him as husband material for anybody. This is JMO, hopefully somebody can confirm what I remember.

ETA: According to Shanna Hogan's book, Travis worked at "a variety of menial jobs" before starting with PPL around September 2001.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 37 seconds ago
Juan has transcripts on the overhead of Deanna's ? & answers
Did you have sexual relationship with TA?
D- Yes we were in love #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 13s 14 seconds ago
Pros #JuanMartinez brings in #TravisAlexander former GF Reid's 2013 #JodiArias trial testimony -- she admits to jurors they had sex.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

"Did you and Mr. Alexander have a sexual relationship?" "Yes, we did." #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Reid spoke of how they were in love ♥ and that's what happens when you're in love. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member