Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
W- In any time in 2007 are you aware TA lost his temple recommend again? In 2008? D- I don't know that #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 13s14 seconds ago
Willmott has no idea what she's doing right now. She doesn't know how things work. Deanna did not lie. #jodiarias
----

I believe this to be the bald-faced truth.

Seriously...is this her first trial? Or at least her first serious trial other than something like break and enter? She just seems so out of her league. Is she actually going to be considered DP qualified after this? Is it Nurmi who is DP qualified now?

I'm wondering if wilmont is trying to prove Deanna lied about all this sex business therefore she is lying about the abuse ????

Does she even have an end game, or is this all just to give her miserable client some thrills!

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 18s 18 seconds ago
#JodiArias court tweeple: Is #TravisAlexander former GF a liar-- if she confessed sex 2 Bishop but didn't voluntarily reveal 2 Def Atty?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 24s24 seconds ago
Willmott keeps asking if Alexander lost his temple recommend during several years. Martinez objects. #jodiarias
----

Asked and answered, asked and answered. Geesh.

From Gold Patrol:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 1m 1 minute ago

#jodiarias Willmott repeatedly asking if TA lost his temple recommend a second time in 2008.

Deanna doesn’t know answer.

Finally I'm in. People going in and out but I didn't feel right about it so waited.

Q DR on why TA lost temple recommend again and DR said the info would have to come from Travis.

I'm wondering if wilmont is trying to prove Deanna lied about all this sex business therefore she is lying about the abuse ????

But she did not lie about the sex on the stand. She told the truth, even though it was difficult for her to deal with.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 49 seconds ago
Willmott asks about the temple recommend loss again and Judge didn't like it, Juan objects and she says approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

finally sherry seems like shes alert to whats going on

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 50 seconds ago
Willmott- If TA had his temple recommend taken away it would be by Bishop right?
Deanna- Yes, Travis would have to confide in the Bishop

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 24s24 seconds ago
Redirect.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 19s 20 seconds ago
#TravisAlexander Former GF Deanna Reid to #JodiArias defense:People make mistakes and can still come back (to church).

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

Redirect with Juan.

PREACH. #jodiarias

Redirect: D voluntarily came from CA to Phoenix to give interview. How many times was she asked about TA and sex. Mr. Nurmi and another person there. First time she was asked it was by other person, second time Nurmi. JM now preparing exhibits.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 32 seconds ago
Juan is up!
Deanna says she voluntarily came to interview with Defense to Az from CA #Jodiarias #3tvarias

thank goodness

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Willmott embarrassingly (EMBARRASSINGLY) tries to make Deanna look bad for not telling people in the church she slept w/TA. #jodiarias

----I am so furious right now ... I have to :silenced:

This BS is infuriating! I hope the jurors are as upset for Deanna's sake as we are.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 11 seconds ago

Reid said she was asked twice about TA having sexual intercourse w/other people during their interview. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895