Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Willmott suggests Reid "not honest & forthcoming..." bc she said in '11 she was "temple worthy" #jodiarias

:gaah: Ridiculous !

I'm trying to figure out JW's angle and this horrible thought keeps coming to mind: Could JW be trying to frame it to the jury as if Deanna was so upset with TA that SHE killed him? I know that some of the sleuthers on here visited the dark-side yesterday and that's how they think things went down.

JW just needs to sit down and stfu.

Jeez Willmott, pick it up a bit. Juan takes 10 minutes. You take 30 yesterday and an hour so far today. We get it. She's a bad Mormon. Let's move on.

Who knew so many people would have to go through so much pain to see a killer sentenced!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 27 seconds ago

Jury doesn't seem to care about audio Willmott plays re: Reid being Temple Worthy. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 47 seconds ago
You answers questions from a Bishop and he makes that decision if you are "worthy" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 30s31 seconds ago
On tape, Reid says she never had to go through a temple recommend situation interview. #jodiarias

Now audio on being "Temple Worthy" from interview with Deanna Reid Deanna says keeping the commands and doing what you should #jodiarias
0 replies 1 retweet 6 favorites

And how may woman in other religions have down the same. I don't think this is going to help Jodi. I really can't see how it can

I think what they didn't like was they weren't getting married. Her parents are probably Mormon too but I bet they liked Travis as a person but just not as a boyfriend for Deanna.

If he had asked her to marry him though she would have said 'yes' even if her parents didn't like him, imo.

Deanna was raised in Mormonism by a Mormon family> I bet they hoped she would marry into another strong Mormon family,as many parents hope for their kids. TA was probably likable, but did not have the strong cohesive family support.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 29s29 seconds ago
Reid says she didn't have such an interview. "I went in to confess." re statement during deposition: "I just answered what she asked.

Cross should always be shorter than direct lol. Juan asked her like five questions and Willmott just goes on and on and on...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Will is saying Deanna wasn't going to tell the whole story when asked. Deanna says she answered what was asked of her #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Willmott embarrassingly (EMBARRASSINGLY) tries to make Deanna look bad for not telling people in the church she slept w/TA. #jodiarias

----I am so furious right now ... I have to :silenced:

I just coughed and spaghetti and meat sauce went up my nose. I could blow some out, but I still feel it inside. :gaah:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 13s14 seconds ago
Willmott has no idea what she's doing right now. She doesn't know how things work. Deanna did not lie. #jodiarias
----

I believe this to be the bald-faced truth.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
Willmott- If you have sex once the Bishop can decide what kind of punishment to hand down. #jodiarias #3tvarias

@maryellenabc15: #JodiArias atty JA to #TravisAlexander former GF Deanna Reid: u weren't going to volunteer info?
Reid: I answered what was asked #abc15

This is a dumb question. She basically just made an explanation for her: she wasn't volunteering information, she was answering what was asked of her. Quit while you're ahead...

I am curious to see if anyone on the jury is a Mormon and if they are insulted with the way JW is questioning Deanna. Even if a juror is a"good" Mormon (whatever that is), they may just hate JW for being so judgmental. And for what? A Murderer. Don't think that will sit too well with the jury, regardless of religion. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member