Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When JA was disappointed about TA not marrying her she slaughtered him and went a-grindin' elsewhere.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Dea says they just had oral sex at this point
D says when she didn't think TA would marry her she broke it off with him in 2005 #jodiarias

From Gold Patrol:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 1m 1 minute ago

#jodiarias Deanna and T had sex in 2003.

He made the move from Cali to AZ and soon after so did Deanna.

She was feeling guilty about sex.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 33s 34 seconds ago

#jodiarias Willmott asking if the sexual contact was without clothes.

D- yes.

Deanna thought the next step should be marriage w. all the sex

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · now

#jodiarias They had sexual contact for the first time in 2003. Was oral sex. In 04’ TA moved from CA to AZ and Deanna did a bit later.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Willmott keeps pointing out that Travis didn't want to marry Deanna Reid. She's said it at least 4 times. And?#JodiArias

Poor Deanna. What an invasion. I cannot stand JW. :gaah:

None of this testimony is making TA seem like a bad guy, at ALL imo. Things happen, people break up, big deal. That doesn't mean someone deserves to lose their life.

jmo

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 39 seconds ago
Willmott keeps saying Deanna would see TA as friends but they did share a kiss #jodiarias #3tvarias

I didn't get that interpretation at all. All he said is her family was her first priority rather than him.

How is that saying DRs family didn't like Travis? :confused:

Beth reported that TA told Deanna her family didn't like him, she agreed with him.

Deanna and TA's sexual contact advanced
Willmott says "without your clothes on"
Deanna answers, "yes' #jodiarias #3tvarias

WTH? I hope the jury hates her as much as I do.

Willmott keeps saying Deanna would see TA as friends but they did share a kiss #jodiarias #3tvarias

and this is because Travis didn't like Jodi hanging all over him? he told people that Jodi wasn't his girlfriend? and he didn't for Jodi

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
Deanna didn't know TA and Jodi were having sex
Deanna talking about other men she was dating made TA feel uncomfortable #jodiarias #3tvarias

Deanna would have to ask TA a lot of questions to get him to talk about his private life #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
Deanna didn't know TA and Jodi were having sex
Deanna talking about other men she was dating made TA feel uncomfortable #jodiarias #3tvarias

Deanna would have to ask TA a lot of questions to get him to talk about his private life #jodiarias #3tvarias

Even to Deanna he wasn't a kiss-and-tell'er. No closets here, Ms. Fonseca.

I guess the newest line of defense is that JA slaughtered TA to avenge Deanna. WTH people. This is just sickening. Has zero to do with JA and TA what DR did with anyone else. Sick people

They're just trying to help Deanna out by pointing out the obvious. She was abused by TA and didn't even know it. *sarcasm alert*

;)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 19 seconds ago
Deanna said she spoke to her Bishop on the sex with TA and she lost her temple recommend #jodiarias #3tvarias

Trying to show, Travis "used' Deanna, I guess. Must be Jodi's OR the former Foreman's bright idea.

Notice JW isn't asking Deanna about being abused by Travis?

I didn't get that interpretation at all. All he said is her family was her first priority rather than him.

How is that saying DRs family didn't like Travis? :confused:

Maybe that part wasn't tweeted. It was on BK that Travis knew her family didn't like him...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 34 seconds ago
Willmott is asking if someone without a temple recommend can do baptisms
Deanna says it can happen if not in temple #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
TA spoke to his Bishop too and lost his temple recommend in 2005 for about a year #jodiarias #3tvarias

Assuming JM is allowing this because it continues to show the gutter that this JA DT crawled out of. Poor DR. I know Mormons don't drink, so I will have to have a martini for her.......or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo