Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW's story is screwy. Why would Deanna lie to protect the reputation of a man who spoke marriage then changed his mind?

Deanna saved the letters TA wrote her when she was gone on mission and Deanna turned them into Juan #jodiarias #3tvarias

If Jodi hasn't read them, as in last trial - she will now.

Oh, don't you all know that CMJA is wanting to get her grubby hands on Travis' letters to Deanna? She'll probably try to get them smuggled to her somehow. :tantrum:

all these questions about marrying, that Ms Arias's atty is asking Deanna only remind us that Travis never wanted to marry Jodi and that equals dead.

Am I crazy or did Deanna not lie at all, by omission or otherwise? She was aksed if Travis was HAVING sex with anyone else. Having sex, as in at the time of his murder women he was still having sex with. Deanna was not having sex with Travis. She'd had sex with Travis. That's different. And not Clintonesque.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
January 2002 Travis and Deanna started dating again. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Willmott pressuring Reid saying, "Your passport & immigration papers would confirm that you only came home once?" Reid: "Yes." #jodiarias

-----OMG ... how long ago was this ... beyond, beyond ridiculous !

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 37s38 seconds ago
By 2003 when Deanna was in California, Deanna started having sexual contact with Travis. #JodiArias

DR told TA that her family was a priority. In Sept. 2001, TA sent DR a letter that he was dating someone else, and that he was hurt she said he family was very important to her. DR corrects JW. It was August. TA was dating one person in particular, Linda Ballard. He dated her awhile and was heading back to BYU with Linda

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Willmott pressuring Reid saying, "Your passport & immigration papers would confirm that you only came home once?" Reid: "Yes." #jodiarias

-----OMG ... how long ago was this ... beyond, beyond ridiculous !

Still trying to rehabilitate the affidavit liar.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 18s18 seconds ago
Reid doesn't remember specifics of the Dear John letter that Alexander sent her while she was in Costa Rica. She came home Nov. 2001. #arias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 12s12 seconds ago
#JodiArias and Maria are still passing a lot of notes during this testimony. What do you think is on the paper?
---

I wish TR would get back to the testimony instead of trying to decipher girl talk-note passing.

All we need to do to find out what the notes say is read the convicted murderers twitter posts later today.:gaah:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 57s58 seconds ago
Reid agrees she started having sex with Alexander in 2003. Alexander moved to Arizona first, then she did. #jodiarias

Sounds as though Deanna's family really didn't like Travis and he knew how important her family was to her. I suppose he couldn't imagine marrying her, knowing that her family wouldn't approve of him. I wonder why they didn't like him?

FWIW, I don't think JA CAN hurt DR at this point. Deanna won't give her the satisfaction.

DR is on a different mission today.

Willmott trying to embarrass Reid by asking her specific questions about her sexual activity with Travis. #jodiarias

yes can you say these are all from Jodi? I thought n you could.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
In 2003 TA and Deanna had sexual contact, in 2004 TA moved away from CA to Mesa, Az
Deanna soon followed #jodiarias #3tvarias

BK paraphrased

DR met TA while hanging out with the young singles. She left on mission in June 2000. Met TA in 1999. They started to date in April 2000, just a few months before her mission. They did discuss marriage.

On her mission, DR and TA corresponded via letters. She saved their letters and turned them over to JM.

That's so sad to me. Deanna really loved Travis and that is why she saved his letters.

I wish he had wised up and married Deanna.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

Willmott trying to embarrass Reid by asking her specific questions about her sexual activity with Travis. #jodiarias

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: Un-freakin-believable that Willmott is able to do this !

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: for Deanna !

I'm here but waiting to enter courtroom during sidebar so as not to disrupt. Figures - NOW testimony is flowing along. I'm just outside double doors so I can hear a few words and only. Be reporting for you shortly.

From Jeff Gold:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 2m 2 minutes ago

#jodiarais Deanna saved love letters which she gave to Juan.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Oh, can't wait for JA to see these !!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Deanna and TA's sexual contact advanced
Willmott says "without your clothes on"
Deanna answers, "yes' #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics