Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't any Mormons on the jury going to hate JW even more than the rest of us do?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
This is trying to discredit Bishop Parker.....he must have something good to say #jodiarias #3tvarias

yeah this is what i was thinking,and if this is the way jw is going to act when questioning the bishop i cannot see that going down well at all

I so hope Juan asks the Bishop. Since Jodi was a baptized mormon. What would be the penalty for murder??

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 37s 38 seconds ago

Willmott asking about official singles clubs in their Mormon church. #jodiarias

-----OFGS ! WTH does this have to do with anything ?

I also agree that Deanna didn't lie. I took the question to mean that they were asking if she knew of others having sex w/Travis while Jodi was.

Nowhere near impeachment. Bad question that didn't elicit the answer the DT was expecting.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 15s15 seconds ago
#JodiArias keeps looking back and passing notes with Maria.

From Gold Patrol:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 10s 10 seconds ago

#jodiarias Deanna asked about premarital sex and the church.

Willmott asks if the Bishop should hear bad things they have to deal with it?

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 6s 7 seconds ago

#jodiarias Deanna doesn’t know protocol for how Bishops handle a member who is doing wrong.

:seeya: Wilmott, That's because Deanna NEVER did anything wrong !

So Wilmont wants DeAnna have her temple recommend revoked on this? She want the jury to have doubts about DeAnna being truthful in her sex life? and that makes her as unreliable as MMC/witness #1 and her experts.

This is trying to discredit Bishop Parker.....he must have something good to say #jodiarias #3tvarias

Kind of O/T sorta....

Last night on Night Line they were showing the new Mormon Mission Women, who are now all allowed to wear flowery type of dresses, with color, however, they still have to wear white or flesh color bra's. These women were from another country doing mission work here.
The men were still in their white shirts/ties and dress slacks.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Deanna and TA were in same Ward and carpooled together and would talk #jodiarias #3tvarias

Singles mix and mingle at these Wards according to Willmott
#Jodiarias is passing notes to Maria while Deanna talks about Wards #3tvarias

yeah this is what i was thinking,and if this is the way jw is going to act when questioning the bishop i cannot see that going down well at all

Nah. This is trying to make it sound reasonable why MM didn't report Travis to the Bishop.

I made a big pot of homemade veggie soup, and would like to share a big cup with JW today.

imagesTG5PL9TT.jpg

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 17 seconds ago

Why does the defense team spend 20 times the time w/the states witnesses on the stand? #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

Willmott asking Reid about letters from Travis Alexander.

They spoke about marriage a little bit. #jodiarias

:great: I bet JA is fuming on that one ... hahaha !

Not to get TOO deep into religion here, but it will come up when Bishop Parker comes up. As a Catholic I know that what I tell a priest in a confessional would never be divulged unless perhaps I indicated someone was in imminent danger because of something I was getting ready to do. How does it work with what someone confides in their Mormon bishop?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
Deanna began to date TA in 2000
Deanna and TA did talk marriage before she went on her mission #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 24s25 seconds ago
Reid says that she and Alexander discussed marriage. Willmott asks about love letters he wrote to her while she was on mission in Costa Rica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela