Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been a Visa though- not immigration papers- whole other thing.

That's correct. When go to South American countries you go through their immigration. I have to do it when I go to Aruba and fill out paperwork regarding how long I will be staying.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
June or early July of 2000 TA moved in with Parker. He moved out in first part of Aug in 2000 #jodiarias #3tvarias

IIRC, one young man on jury is a Mormon. He was concerned about DP but finally said he would give DP if necessary. Anyone else remember him? I think he asked to be sure DR was telling the truth. This will make him have faith in her answers. He will know JA is a liar.

He didn't make it.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 25s 26 seconds ago
#TravisAlexander lived with Bishop Parker in August 2000

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 6s 6 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez questions Bishop Parker on meeting #TravisAlexander 1999:
Parker: He had just came back from his Mission

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 18s18 seconds ago
Martinez asks Parker if he knew Alexander. Since 1999. Alexander was recently returned from his mission. June-Aug 2000, lived in Parker home

Getting to march of 99 and getting to know TA. TA came to live in late June or early July of 2000. He moved out first part of Aug same year. Lived there about a month and a half. B's son David was also living there.

Person named Jake was living there last part of Aug til Nov of 2000. Jake would not have been there when TA was.

From Gold Patrol:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 12m 12 minutes ago

back from recess. The Bishop is in the hot seat.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 11m 11 minutes ago

The Bishop’s name is Vernon Parker.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 6m 6 minutes ago

The Bishop came lawyered up. His lawyer is now at sidebar with both sides.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 4m 4 minutes ago

Bishop’s attorney was retained by the church. He is now explaining what a ward is and what they do.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 55s 55 seconds ago

Bishop talking about ward activities (games, religious teaching). Anyone can attend a baptism and no recommend needed 2 baptize

I very much doubt Deanna will be recalled. I think it's just the mean-spirited spite of the defense team to exclude her presence from the gallery.

:gaah: She is at it again ... why is this even allowed !

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 58m 58 minutes ago

Let's hope Deanna Reid looks just as non-credible today as she did yesterday! #jodiarias.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 56m 56 minutes ago

"Bishop" Parker to testify today. Would a so-called man of God lie under oath? Nurmi will impeach him. #jodiarias.

Hey Maria. Reading here? We find you juvenile and ridiculous.

:gaah: She is at it again ... why is this even allowed !

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 58m 58 minutes ago

Let's hope Deanna Reid looks just as non-credible today as she did yesterday! #jodiarias.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 56m 56 minutes ago

"Bishop" Parker to testify today. Would a so-called man of God lie under oath? Nurmi will impeach him. #jodiarias.

Can we suspend TOS for a second? There's something I really want to say. :angel:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
June or early July of 2000 TA moved in with Parker. He moved out in first part of Aug in 2000 #jodiarias #3tvarias

What was that date again MM?

Yea I thought so.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 18 seconds ago
Parker's son David lived there, Jake was there late Aug-Nov 2000...not when TA was there #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Bishop knew TA. He met him March 1999. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Bishop met TA after his Mormon Mission. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

Juan mentions someone named "Jake" who lived with the Bishop. Jake lived in what now is an office above the garage. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 15s15 seconds ago
Martinez gets to the computer in the living room. Says that Alexander moved out and another named Jake moved in. #jodiarias

TA had one of the home bedrooms. When Jake moved in, Jake stayed in converted garage room.

Community computer in livingroom when Jake was there as well as when TA was there.

Bishop and no one ever saw TA use that computer.

Waiting for Juan to say, "Are you acquainted with a person who goes by the name of 'Witness #1'?"

Only DP's son David was living there. No one else was living there. DP knows Jake. He lived there last part of Aug until Nov 2000. Jake and TA did not overlap in their stay there. Jake had a bedroom at DP's office--converted garage. TA had been in a different part. When Jake was living there (after TA left in mid August), DP had a computer in the living room.

who's Jake? MMC real name?

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 13s 14 seconds ago
#JodiArias preoccupied 2day--not paying as close as attention to testimony as she did when the defense was laying out their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mctigue30