Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bishop looks like a very respectable elder. Jurors were taking notes. 3 women and handsome goatee are still writing. There are six men: TA type, skinny goatee, glasses goatee, handsome goatee, burly man and seasoned citizen man. All of the men have facial hair except the TA type guy. I can't tell who the alternates are. There are 2 fairly young ladies who are blonde with glasses; one generally wears a high ponytail, hair down today.
10 min. Recess

Witness number one,Mark mcGee from New Zealand, made some bogus accusations about TA having downloaded child *advertiser censored* pix on the Bishops computer, putting them in a file named Travis Alexander.

:cow: chose grassy :butthead:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 5m5 minutes ago
I hope it wasn't Jake from State Farm. I love him. #jodiarias
---

LOL Good one, Cathy.

:seeya:

Unfortunately, I have to go ... so IF someone would like to take over WAT, that would be good !

Thank You ... and check back later !

:loveyou:

10 min #JodiArias court recess after long bench conference with defense

Jake lived with the Bishop at the same time Marc McGee (witness no. 1) lived there.

Not quite - McGee never lived there. He daily visited his on-line bride-to-be who lived there. Jake had already moved out.

But is Jake MM? He must be if he is the one that had the email bride. SO, now we know bishop's son did think it was Jake looking at *advertiser censored*!

No, Jake and W1 are different people. W1 is MM. So Jake is not MM.

Who is witness #1 and what does the Bishop's computer have to do with Travis'?

Witness 1 (Marc McGee) said he saw Travis on the computer at the Bishop's house and child *advertiser censored* popped up. He confronted Travis about it and Travis said he was molested as a child. On the dates Marc said this happened neither Travis nor Deanna were living at the Bishop's house.

Witness number one,Mark mcGee from New Zealand, made some bogus accusations about TA having downloaded child *advertiser censored* pix on the Bishops computer, putting them in a file named Travis Alexander.

Yes, and this Witless 1 would only give his testiphony remotely, in affidavit format. And, yes, get this, he sent an addendum to his original affidavit about a week before his stuff was presented in court, correcting the date (cuz he learned his original bs didn't jive with the facts) of course nothing he said jived witht he facts, but whatevs, it's the DT 's MO

Obviously, Nurmi made no attempt to verify McG's story with the bishop.

Counsel at bench. TA family dressed sharp as usual, taking notes occasionally. Now MDLR chatting with JA who has tossed her glasses on top of a stack of files at defense table. I know, enough about the glasses!!

This is how I understand it. Travis lived with Bishop from July-Aug. Then Jake lived there for a few months after Travis left. Jake used computer a lot, caused viruses. Jake moves out. Witness #1's Girlfriend moves in with Bishop after Jake leaves, because no more single guys were living there. Witness #1 visited her every day.

This jury is going to come back with a verdict of death.

Sooo I'm thinking the important thing is, AGAIN there was no child *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer. AND Travis did not live there when #1 lived there.

The jury must be loving this. Only 2 short afternoons of court and already on the 3rd witness.

Judge calls the attorneys to sidebar. Bailiff goes into the back.

17:02

Judge calls a 10-minute recess for the jury

I guess this is the end of the day, and Nurmi want to make sure everyone else names can be used but his super top witness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503