Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Marc McWitness#1 never actually lived there--he just visited daily, long after Travis and/or Deanna weren't there any more, and informed the Bishop that his computer was full of heterosexual adult *advertiser censored* popups.
One liar's *advertiser censored* is another bishop's scantily clad women.

great tweet:

ZWatson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 8m8 minutes ago
@courtchatter The thing to do is quit while their behind and simply say We have no questions for this witness, and sit the down. #JodiArias

I bet Nurmi asks the bishop if TA could have used the computer at night when his family was asleep.

But I don't see any way to rehabilitate the BS about the scuffle on the couch. Juan didn't even bother asking the Bishop if it ever happened. LOL

Except Marc McWitness#1 never actually lived there--he just visited daily, long after Travis and/or Deanna weren't there any more, and informed the Bishop that his computer was full of heterosexual adult *advertiser censored* popups.

Those actually appear even when you download normal movies and music and such. So I hope Jake Thompson doesn't get a bad rep for this lol..

It does NOT get any better than having a Bishop testify that *advertiser censored* popups are caused by a virus. And that's before you even get to every other lie he just squashed.

Who is witness #1 and what does the Bishop's computer have to do with Travis'?

Marc McGee in New Zealand who was too chickened to come back and testify (or testify by Skype), but has spread his BS all over Facebook and Twitter. Claims he knew Travis through the Bishop and found Travis's child *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer, that Travis confessed to him, and that Travis hit Deanna and told her he wouldn't marry her.
He filed a "secret" Affidavit as Witness #1.
Online he claims he'll be a witness at her appeal (no such thing) and he also threatened Juan and another woman online.

Such confusion!

I'm just remembering that MM (#1) said he never told the Bishop about the *advertiser censored* because he feared his marriage would be in jeopardy. The Bishop says MM (#1) came to him and told him there were pop-ups of scantily clad ladies. Parker took the computer in for a clean up and no reported child *advertiser censored*.

I wonder how MM (#1) came up with the rather graphic descriptions of the child *advertiser censored*????

Jodi is writing busily. I am staring straight at a large accordion file folder on the edge of the table with her glasses perched on top.

So I guess tomorrow Nurmi or JW will talk to the bishop about, you guessed it, sex and more sex and will ignore anything "Witness 1 Marc McGee Liar Liar" related.

Thank god the Mormon church sent an attorney with this poor Bishop. Marc McGee does HAVE big things to be concerned about if he is still a member of the church. This church is IN EVERY COUNTRY. This lunatic tried to drag upstanding members of the church, along with the church itself, through the mud. Lobbing accusations of some pretty serious criminal activity at these people. The church had to spend money to defend a bishop. Wow, I never thought of THIS. Someone please tell me he is still a member?

I bet Nurmi asks the bishop if TA could have used the computer at night when his family was asleep.

But I don't see any way to rehabilitate the BS about the scuffle on the couch. Juan didn't even bother asking the Bishop if it ever happened. LOL

Or how about that travis didn't even live there when the *advertiser censored* pop up brouhaha happened?

Why would MM do this? Is he absolutely mental?

Such confusion!

I'm just remembering that MM (#1) said he never told the Bishop about the *advertiser censored* because he feared his marriage would be in jeopardy. The Bishop says MM (#1) came to him and told him there were pop-ups of scantily clad ladies. Parker took the computer in for a clean up and no reported child *advertiser censored*.

I wonder how MM (#1) came up with the rather graphic descriptions of the child *advertiser censored*????
Takes one to know (how to lie about) one.

Hopefully, Juan will make the motion for the Jury to totally disregard the entire the Wit# 1 affidavit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990